I am wondering about how to get a soft baby play gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was wondering about how to get a soft baby play gym?
I have been looking in charity shops and they are ether too hard or if they do have one they try it on meaning they sell it at quite a expensive price like £6.00 or £5.00 fudge I am not paying that much!

I have looked on the Argos computers and they are asking for a paci and a diaper for that price. I do not want to pay £50.00 or £60.00 for a soft baby play gym.
For that much money I would expect it too feed me, play with me, diaper me and change my dirty diapers as well as singing me songs for beddies:eek:

The one in Tescos was going for £10.00 which is much more cheeper then Argos.

I am looking for something soft something at is easy to fold away and put between my cloths real and the wall.
Something like this for a example
$_35.JPG

If I order it online it means I might have to discus or tell mum about it because it is going to be reather embaressing it turning up with what it is called and my name and packaging.
I could buy it from a charity shop but they are trying it on for the price recently. I could try and find one to buy locally but then you have people starring and I come from a place that speaks their mind.
Anyway they are loads of places I could check, Cash converters, ect.
As long as it is in the price range of £4.00 or lower. £4.50 is pushing it. but £4.99 NO!

Or I can make a abdl one but It will take time and also needs to be water proof on the base :biggrin: (That is for when I move one day) and I will need your help in order of making it. Basically talk me through the prospers. This has a massive down side since ether I might be A constently hiding it form my mother or B She is not going to aprove of it but that is alright.

I want you comfy with it, and if you buy a baby one, it'll be too small, so, I say, make one your own size. Mid America Little on YouTube did. In his video, I believe he even mentions someone else that made one better than his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back