Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
well I got my self a pack of medium on Friday and wore one for nearly 10 hours yesterday and by the end it had swelled up quite a bit but still could have taken more
tapes are ok no issues
So last night I thought I would go to bed with one on with a save express 2xl booster in , OMG ! I now have a Diaper bulge like ive got a really thick cloth diaper on

I have wondered how they would preform, I have 12 on hand now and can't bring myself yet to use one, I think mostly due to there cost, mine are the first gen ones and I have not gotten the newer version yet. I have one bag on a shelf in my living room and had a guest over that was unplanned, as he was looking around the first question that he asked "is that a gryphon on that package of diapers?" I later found out that he likes diapers as well, but I was still a bit nervous at that time. He does not live alone so odd he buys diapers from me now, so I sell them to him at my cost

Reading this is only making more excited to get my crinklz. They're supposed to delivered on friday and the wait is killing me. swelling is the main feature i was looking for.

Did it leak any? Do you think it could have held even more?

DLanon said:
Reading this is only making more excited to get my crinklz. They're supposed to delivered on friday and the wait is killing me. swelling is the main feature i was looking for.

Did it leak any? Do you think it could have held even more?
No leaks and yes they could have
Next time I'm buying large

I also use Crinklz and they are just perfect. They hold up a lot, even more than the BetterDry I think.

I think I might pick up a sample to try them, they look pretty awesome and seem to hold a lot. I have worn ABU's and Rearz already so it will be nice to try something new.

10 hours? Did you have any issue with clumping?

I really like them but find the tapes don't really hold that well. I like the diaper so much though I'm willing to give that a pass since a little tape seems to solve the problem.

the problem I have with that level of swelling is unless you put them on really loose to start with, you develop this "football between your legs" that fills up pretty much every gap, in addition to crushing the jewels, and there's no route for further drainage. (any channel you folded in earlier has been closed off) Additional wetting simply backs up in the front and leaks out the sides in front. How do you cope with that?

bambinod said:
the problem I have with that level of swelling is unless you put them on really loose to start with, you develop this "football between your legs" that fills up pretty much every gap, in addition to crushing the jewels, and there's no route for further drainage. (any channel you folded in earlier has been closed off) Additional wetting simply backs up in the front and leaks out the sides in front. How do you cope with that?
I wore medium which I just fit in to being at the top of the size range so they were a snug fit also a booster pad so that wicks the pee so it can soak in evenly

I know right! I've gone 14-15 hours in a crinklz before. I only changed because I was starting to smell bad, but the diaper could have held double still.

There is a little bit of a clumping after that much time, but it wasn't really bad at all. Probably just because it was so thickly swollen there wasn't anywhere else for the material to sag to. And no kidding, it swells to like 3+ inches thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back