Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Basically I was just flipping through my old photos when I come across some pics of me from when I was in high school and I figured I looked a lot more older back then than I do now, I wore make up and dispised anything childish in person but that was back when I repressed everything in a attempt to be adult.

It's wierd my newer photos but I look older but less mature as such... such a wierd paradox!

Well anyway here they are, sorry about the quality

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Those pictures I took posted were proberly from when I was age 15-17 and I can't recognise myself and say these pictures are mine because I can't literally see them as me personally even though they obviously were mine as I physically took those pictures back then! (P.s. I forgot how long my hair was!)
This was before my little side took over me and for when I was experimenting with make up, having a psychotic friend and suffering from depression, by the way these pics must of been taken during the school holidays because I was happy because of school finishing! It must of also been the time I also first found out about ABDL but only 2 years later do I start delving into it correctly. I think this must of been a very short 1-2 years of being a teenager because before I met this girl called Amy I was a preteen Inside my head until I met her at age 14.

And here are my pictures now!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

As for this year, I started trying a look in dressing and looking like I did when I was a child but also making sure I look mature enough, so I settled for a happy medium and I'm honestly 100% glad my mini teenage stage is over! I fully feel like myself!

(Feel free to move this thread if it's in the wrong place and also I usually feel uncomfortable about adding my pics but I guess I have nothing really to lose)

Angelic said:
Basically I was just flipping through my old photos when I come across some pics of me from when I was in high school and I figured I looked a lot more older back then than I do now, I wore make up and dispised anything childish in person but that was back when I repressed everything in a attempt to be adult.

It's wierd my newer photos but I look older but less mature as such... such a wierd paradox!

Well anyway here they are, sorry about the quality

View attachment 28957View attachment 28958View attachment 28959

Those pictures I took posted were proberly from when I was age 15-17 and I can't recognise myself and say these pictures are mine because I can't literally see them as me personally even though they obviously were mine as I physically took those pictures back then! (P.s. I forgot how long my hair was!)
This was before my little side took over me and for when I was experimenting with make up, having a psychotic friend and suffering from depression, by the way these pics must of been taken during the school holidays because I was happy because of school finishing! It must of also been the time I also first found out about ABDL but only 2 years later do I start delving into it correctly. I think this must of been a very short 1-2 years of being a teenager because before I met this girl called Amy I was a preteen Inside my head until I met her at age 14.

And here are my pictures now!

View attachment 28960View attachment 28961View attachment 28962

As for this year, I started trying a look in dressing and looking like I did when I was a child but also making sure I look mature enough, so I settled for a happy medium and I'm honestly 100% glad my mini teenage stage is over! I fully feel like myself!

(Feel free to move this thread if it's in the wrong place and also I usually feel uncomfortable about adding my pics but I guess I have nothing really to lose)
Maybe you are physically regressing lol jk

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Heehee. That's so cute!

It's strange, but I also started to look younger in my early 20s. I think it is because I used to be very skinny (to the point that people were worried about me), so I had a very pronounced bone structure. Then I started to fill out a bit and my cheeks filled in and suddenly people were asking for my ID whenever I went out. LOL
After that I started estrogen and the difference became even more dramatic as my features softened. Unfortunately, age is now catching up with me, but I still think I look cuter now than when I was a teen.

I think you're a lovely young woman ... then and now! I must admit I prefer the current version. There's a self-assured quality about your teenage photos that's missing altogether from the photos of you now. Maybe that's childlike vulnerability showing through!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back