Positions to enjoy your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if you guys have your favorite positions to be in when you're diapered. I am not talking about positions to pee or mess in, just to enjoy (the feeling of) being in diapers.

Because I am still exploring how I like it best and I was hoping to get some inspiration. ;-) Because, apart from doing regular stuff while diapered and occasionally sleeping in diapers, I just like te lie/sit down in them and just enjoy the feeling of all the bulk of the thick diapers.

So go ahead and post your experiences ! ;-)

I think the best part of being in a diaper, for me, is that you can simply enjoy it as you go about your day. You can incorporate the feeling of the bulk and the softness of the lining against your skin into all the normal experiences in your daily life: walking, sitting, lying down--whatever. If my enjoyment were limited to certain positions, it would kind of kill it for me.

Now, I will say that the feeling of wetting while sitting is a favorite. The way the warmth cascades over my jumblies is pretty fantastic. :)

-RMS

JustAGuy said:
I was wondering if you guys have your favorite positions to be in when you're diapered. I am not talking about positions to pee or mess in, just to enjoy (the feeling of) being in diapers.

Because I am still exploring how I like it best and I was hoping to get some inspiration. ;-) Because, apart from doing regular stuff while diapered and occasionally sleeping in diapers, I just like te lie/sit down in them and just enjoy the feeling of all the bulk of the thick diapers.

So go ahead and post your experiences ! ;-)

I'm ABDL but my DL side just wants to do normal things but be constantly reminded of his diapered condition. Awareness is part of the fun. Reminders might be things such as feeling the bulk between my legs, a little waddle and a slight crinkle sound when I walk. It doesn't matter what position I'm in, it's the constant reminders that keep me in a 'diapered state of mind'. I could be standing, walking, sitting, laying down, it doesn't really matter.

Also, my experience has been that you can get accustomed to them if you stay in one position too long. Getting accustomed to them is also part of the fun. (Just remember not to answer the door bell). When I realize that I've forgotten that I have them on, I'll change positions (like get up and walk) just to remind myself that I'm still in diapers.

So position is not so important to me, it's the switch back and forth between awareness and accustomization that is the thrill.

My personal fvorite i to be sitting with my legs spread apart; one leg folded close to me while the other is at a 90 degree angle (mostly due to having arthritis in my knees; I can't sit with my legs folded for very long). Another favorite is to have both legs at a 90 degree angle while sitting. I really (would) enjoy playing video games while wearing; especially Xbox since, unlike PC gaming, I can recline.

- - - Updated - - -

tickles51 said:
I'm ABDL but my DL side just wants to do normal things but be constantly reminded of his diapered condition. Awareness is part of the fun. Reminders might be things such as feeling the bulk between my legs, a little waddle and a slight crinkle sound when I walk. It doesn't matter what position I'm in, it's the constant reminders that keep me in a 'diapered state of mind'. I could be standing, walking, sitting, laying down, it doesn't really matter.

Also, my experience has been that you can get accustomed to them if you stay in one position too long. Getting accustomed to them is also part of the fun. (Just remember not to answer the door bell). When I realize that I've forgotten that I have them on, I'll change positions (like get up and walk) just to remind myself that I'm still in diapers.

So position is not so important to me, it's the switch back and forth between awareness and accustomization that is the thrill.

I'm right there with you ( except, I'm not AB ). I loooove the feel of the bulk, the crinkling and the waddle although, I'd prefer to crawl instead of walk as I like to preserve the shape of a freshly taped diaper. The desire to crawl as opposed to walking is about as close to being AB as I get.

I just like to sit and relax in front of my computer screen. I do my messy standing up.

Laying in bed I suppose. No clothes on at all, just my diaper and blanket. (maybe loose fitting socks if its cold) That's where the fit is the most comfortable, wetting is safest, and I can feel any part of my diaper, directly from under the blanket or indirectly from outside the blanket. A great way to go to bed, a great way to wake up in the morning.

My favourite position is to be alive and breathing. As in, always. When having something you love so much as just another part of your daily life then it reaches a new level of greatness.

Aside from normal activities, I like to goof around in the downward dog yoga position. It just feels like a really playful childish position and feels great to wet from. Just be careful nothing leaks out of your waistband :)

When I'm cleaning my apartment and moving and often sitting down again on the floor you become aware of the padding under your butt each time you sit down.

Ahh so many!
-On the couch with just a T-shirt
-Driving. Different cars' seats hit your butt different ways. Some (Newer GM trucks I've noticed especially) have the seat shaped in a way that makes wearing a diaper comfy and not constricting
-In bed with no clothes and just a diaper
I'll think of more but those come to mind first

take what you do to unwind and relax, then add a diaper.

Any place any time any where doing any thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back