• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLC93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, just joined the community. I am DLC93. I'm a shy individual until you get to know me, and I'm very much a introvert.

I've been a diaper lover since adolescent, but I also find age play exciting. When I was a teenager I accepted the fact I was, and I discovered there were others but still found it in unsettling and uncomfortable. I knew it's not socially accepted and even though nobody knew about my fetish I still felt like an outcast or freak if you will in the eyes of society; I felt alone. I've recently decided to embrace it and attempt to find and connect with others in the community, hopefully making a few friends along the way.

About me: I like to laugh, I'm a huge fan of comedy. I like video games but I don't play all that much anymore. I like watching TV, Netflix, and sports. Some of my favorite shows are: The First 48, Hunting Hitler, 60 Days In, Southpark, Archer, Review, Impractical Jokers, Forensic Files, etc. I've also watched Arrested Development, Blue Mountain State, Sons of Anarchy, Trailer Park Boys, and The Walking Dead.

I like hockey, I frequently watch my favorite team lose because they suck. I am also a fan of cars, a passion actually. I'm a pretty private, quiet, and responsible individual. I'm somewhat creative. I like drawing and coming up with designs and such, which I'm okay at. Most of the time I just think of something cool and then fail to translate it to paper. I also like Rock music, specifically classic, alternative, and some hard rock. Anyhow, that's me.

Why did I join? I joined because I'm trying to accept and embrace my kink. I joined to meet and talk with like minded individuals and hopefully build some friendships or relationships from there.

Well, I'm not sure how to proceed so I'm going to leave it there.

Hello and welcome to the site. You've written an excellent intro. I used to play a lot of video games, but it just seems the learning curves on games are greater and my patience is smaller. I'm also a professional musician so game playing was taking time away from practicing piano. I also enjoy writing and have several stories on this site.

I hope you enjoy this site. It's a lot of fun to get involved in the threads so I hope you won't feel shy about that. Anyway, welcome.

Welcome!

Well I'm a big video game fan... but I do like Southpark too! LOL Used to watch it religiously!

Hi and welcome welcome welcome. It fun here

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I'm shy too

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

@ AdorableRabbit

Haha. Yeah, Southpark is the best. Last season was kind of a let down, but overall it is a great show. If you are a gamer you should try out 'Southpark: The Stick of Truth' if you haven't already.

Thanks for the welcome, all!

AdorableRabbit said:
Welcome!

Well I'm a big video game fan... but I do like Southpark too! LOL Used to watch it religiously!

Yeah, Southpark is the best. Last season was a little disappointing but overall it is a great show. As a gamer have you ever played 'Southpark: The Stick of Truth?'

DLC93 said:
Yeah, Southpark is the best. Last season was a little disappointing but overall it is a great show. As a gamer have you ever played 'Southpark: The Stick of Truth?'

LOL Nope. As a gamer I just assumed it would be a bad licensed cash grab!

AdorableRabbit said:
LOL Nope. As a gamer I just assumed it would be a bad licensed cash grab!

I think you'd enjoy it. It's almost like watching an episode of Southpark. I think Trey and Matt created it along with Ubisoft. The game follows a similar theme as the 'Black Friday Trilogy' where the kids are divided between PlayStation and the Xbox One; The kids are basically playing Game of Thrones and are at war with each other to see who can get the Black Friday discounts to get a next gen console.

The 'Stick of Truth' has a similar structure to those three episodes, but the kids are battling over different things with a bunch of randomness thrown in between.

DLC93 said:
I think you'd enjoy it. It's almost like watching an episode of Southpark. I think Trey and Matt created it along with Ubisoft.

Huh... I guess it's worth checking out! Thanks fur da tip! ^_^

AdorableRabbit said:
Huh... I guess it's worth checking out! Thanks fur da tip! ^_^

You'll have to let me know what you think of it if you end up giving it a whirl. Their developing another game at the moment called 'Southpark: The Fractured But Whole.' It was supposed to be out already but now it's been delayed for some time. I'm hoping they found ways of making the game better and are not just delaying a unfinished product. I already have it preordered.

'Southpark: The Stick of Truth' is on the Xbox 360/ PS3 but it is compatible with the Xbox One/ PS4. Oh and actually if you buy 'The Fractured But Whole' it actually comes with a copy of 'The Stick of Truth'.

Hey welcome to the site , you will find that there are alot of people like me who sorta find their kink unsettling and uncomfortable , i wish i was more open about my intro like yours as far as interests Although i don't like to be to revealing , Impractical jokers and trailer park boys are also great , and out of curiousity what type of alternitive or hard rock do you like listening too ?

Joaomoeoso said:
Hey welcome to the site , you will find that there are alot of people like me who sorta find their kink unsettling and uncomfortable ?

Oh, I'm the same way. I've just decided to try to embrace what it is and accepting it's not going away. Honestly I spent quite some time determining what to write. I tried to focus more on my interests so it would kind of diffuse the tension, water it down sort to speak because this kink is uncomfortable, if that makes sense. I also read some other introductions and some of the admin recommendations to determine how I wanted to organize it and what I should include and so on.

The Alternative groups I usually listen to are bands like Shinedown, Pop Evil, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, some Trapt/ Saliva, Chevelle, etc.

The hard rock/ metal groups I listen to include Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, and Godsmack. I also occasionally listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God, etc.

Some others I might of forgotten: Breaking Benjamin, some Skillet, Theory of a Deadman, Metallica, Rev Theory. Stuff like that.

DLC93 said:
Oh, I'm the same way. I've just decided to try to embrace what it is and accepting it's not going away. Honestly I spent quite some time determining what to write. I tried to focus more on my interests so it would kind of diffuse the tension, water it down sort to speak because this kink is uncomfortable, if that makes sense. I also read some other introductions and some of the admin recommendations to determine how I wanted to organize it and what I should include and so on.

The Alternative groups I usually listen to are bands like Shinedown, Pop Evil, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, some Trapt/ Saliva, Chevelle, etc.

The hard rock/ metal groups I listen to include Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, and Godsmack. I also occasionally listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God, etc.

Some others I might of forgotten: Breaking Benjamin, some Skillet, Theory of a Deadman, Metallica, Rev Theory. Stuff like that.

lamb of god is a little to hardcore for my taste , but i do listen to A7x sometimes . when it comes to alternative rock / post hardcore i like more bring me the horizon and 30 seconds to mars . although i'm more into rap music .

Joaomoeoso said:
lamb of god is a little to hardcore for my taste , but i do listen to A7x sometimes . when it comes to alternative rock / post hardcore i like more bring me the horizon and 30 seconds to mars . although i'm more into rap music .

The Lamb of God I listen to is limited. There are a few songs I listen to. I mostly listen to alternative rock though, never heard of Horizon. I have heard of 30 seconds to Mars but I haven't really listened to them. Maybe I'll have to check them out. I would say now I primarily listen to Shinedown, Pop Evil, and Five Finger Death Punch.

Just thought I'd say nice intro, and you sound like a cool dude. Normally, I'd have just liked your post, but this place doesn't have a like function, forcing actual words to be used for interaction! lol. Probably a good thing ;P.

rice said:
Just thought I'd say nice intro, and you sound like a cool dude. Normally, I'd have just liked your post, but this place doesn't have a like function, forcing actual words to be used for interaction! lol. Probably a good thing ;P.

Thanks. Yeah even though a 'like' button would be more convenient it's probably best without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back