Caregiver Gender Preference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdorableRabbit said:
You're definitely not!

For me I think it may be related to the fact that my diaper interest and puberty coincided almost directly. I didn't develop any of this younger... it was my tag-along brother and all his baby paraphernalia and attention hitting at the age I hit puberty that may have had an effect.

Interesting. I've been interested in diapers and baby paraphernalia since I was around 3 but once my sister was born a couple years later and I was exposed to diapers on a daily basis.... I was hooked for life.

gnd567 said:
Even though I'm still a virgin and even though I haven't had a caregiver either I still can relate to that as well. I have never been aroused by anything that's wasn't related to being babied/diapered. I am completely asexual otherwise. I'm a bit relieved to discover that I'm not the only person out there like this.

As far as caregiver gender goes I'd say that while nearly all my fantasies involving caregivers have been with a female in that role, I would indeed be lying if I said that occasionally I have fantasized about a male caregiver. I almost feel uncomfortable admitting that because while I'm not really sexual at all, I still consider myself to be straight.

I think I'd be willing to give either a try if I truly trusted the person and felt that they were genuinely caring but with my trust issues that could be difficult which I think is part of the reason I haven't been successful in finding my caregiver. Hopefully one day I will because I don't want to be alone forever.

Nope, not alone. I'm asexual except for my kinks.

I prefer male caretakers and also consider myself asexual unless it comes to part of being taken care of. I feel so weird about it and its hard to admit it.

Being asexual, except for ones kinks, is essentially the definition of paraphilia. Technically it is a sexual disorder, but whatever.
I have to admit, I also get turned on by being babied, and pretty much nothing else. Still, being turned on doesn't translate into a desire for sex with me. I just want to be held and nuzzle into my partner's chest.

CuddleFish said:
I just want to be held and nuzzle into my partner's chest.

I would echo this.

Though I have adult sexual interests and kinks, I am not in a sexual space when regressed, so gender makes no difference.

I just want a loving and caring relationship. Like with a child, it matters little who provides this in sense of gender.

My adult, sexual self, has definite wants and needs but that is a separate thing in my case.

But my adult self drives, drinks and pays taxes so the aforementioned should not be too surprising.

I always fantasize that the caregiver is female and I would prefer that it be female. It's nothing against male caregivers but that is how I see it in my world. To me females are more nurturing and caring in my views and experiences.

I prefer female caregivers. I have never been able to connect w/ men very easily I have only come out as "adult baby" to females IRL. I have been in regression for 15 yrs so I have a good idea of what feels safe for my infant and what does not.

Oh wow, I can honestly say I have never considered it. I can't say that the fantasy of experiencing being cared for has never been there but it is one of those obscure lost in the moment kind if things.

Thinking about it, I find myself scared of embarrassment. No matter the sex. Granted I'm also asexual and trying to work past the aromantic issues.

The only caretaket fantasy that I can recall involved a female caretaker. It involved returning from combat so physically and mentally exausted that I couldn't even remove my armor. Collapsing on the streets of my village from infection induced fever after hiking back from the bettlefield. Being helplessly vulnerable but taken care of sleflessly. Leter evolving into a love interest.

It was a dream. It plays to my fears and desires quite well. The idea of being helpless is absolutely terrifying to me. Though being tended too instead of being exploited speaks strongly to my desire to be able to trust.

That dream was many years ago.

If I'd have some babysitter (or whatever you want to call it,) so I prefere female. But I can care only to females as me as baby sitter.

A female parental surrogate. I need a mommy to care for me, never a male.

BritneyShagwell said:
Someone mentioned this in another topic, and said they thought it deserved it's own discussion. I agreed, but didn't see that anyone had done it (yet).

So my question is this: IF you are an AB/DL or little that includes the concept of having a caregiver (in reality or as a part of your fantasy), whether it's your significant other, a parent, a parental surrogate, or babysitter/nanny (forgive me if I missed an option), does the gender of that person matter to you? If it does, why?

I'll try to answer the question myself...

First, none of my personal caregiver fantasies involve a relative, Mother, Father or otherwise.

Second, when I do fantasize about having a caregiver, it's always female.

Why? That's a little harder... I could say, because I'm not sexually attracted to men, but that's kind of not applicable. 95% of the time, there is zero sexual component in my AB/Diaper play.

I'd like to think that I just generally perceive females as being more nurturing, and would be more inclined to treat me with actual care and understanding, where a male might be more inclined to be less empathetic, perhaps even ridicule or embarrass me, and I'm not into humiliation at all. But men can just be as caring and nurturing as women, so that can't be the ONLY reason that I NEVER even consider a male caregiver.

I guess the idea of another male seeing me that weak and vulnerable (and diapered/feminine/sissy) just makes me uncomfortable. I know I should be just as embarassed thinking of a female seeing me, but I'm not, for some reason. I don't think there is a logical reason that I can put into words, it's just a feeling. I'm sure a part of it is the TG/Sissy aspect of my AB/DL fantasies... But I am not sure exactly why it totally bothers me thinking of a MAN seeing me all sissied-up and diapered, but I have nowhere near the same apprehension about a female.

I guess it's probably not any more complicated than I want/need/desire the affection and approval of females, and either don't care or more likely don't think I'll ever get (or possibly don't deserve) any kind of approval/affection from a male while I am wearing a dress, soggy diapers and rhumba panties :)

I'd love to hear anyone else's take on this question... I'm especially interested in those that are entirely non-sexual while diapered, and/or diaper roleplay as both genders themselves.

P.S. Another thing I was thinking about was age preference. I'm not sure if it might deserve it's own topic or not... Personally, it would bother me if my caregiver were TOO young. I don't mean ILLEGAL young, I mean in her twenties. For some reason, and I'm sure someone will tell me, I would find anyone changing my diaper THAT much younger than me to be more embarassing than someone nearer my own age. It's not that I think that they'll "understand" my Sissy Baby fetish any more readily than a younger person, I just know that at my current age, I'd want my caregiver to be at least in her thirties, and better yet, forty and/or older. Not sure exactly why, but the thought of a young hottie changing my diaper doesn't excite me, it fills me with dread.
Id definitely prefer the opposite sex but i wouldnt mind either way. Or having a mommy and a daddy! lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back