Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
image.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what to call my teddy bear, I tried calling him patches but he's brand new with no patches on him whatso ever!

He's like the unnamable plush!

- - - Updated - - -

Can anybody suggest any names for him?

Angelic said:
View attachment 28952

I'm not entirely sure what to call my teddy bear, I tried calling him patches but he's brand new with no patches on him whatso ever!

What color is he? If he's grey you could call him Greyson.

​My big diapered teddy bear is named "Howard Hug".

Fuffy!

teddy :smile:

I think naming a plushie is a very personal thing. When my wife gave me mine as a Christmas present, I named him after my original teddy from when I was a little kid. His name is Maf-Maf. I probably wasn't talking a lot when I got my first teddy. I think I was two years old.

Mister Bear.

He's so cute!

Just a couple names I thought of, Marbles, to match the swirly colours in his fur or Old Blue, he looks like an older bear to me with the grey blue fur, despite the lack of patches.

Enjoy your adventures together.

Angelic said:
View attachment 28952

- - - Updated - - -

His name is winks !! Look he's winking at u Angelic !!

babyboyd said:
His name is winks !! Look he's winking at u Angelic !!

He does a bit!

- - - Updated - - -

DufusBear said:
He's so cute!

Just a couple names I thought of, Marbles, to match the swirly colours in his fur or Old Blue, he looks like an older bear to me with the grey blue fur, despite the lack of patches.

Enjoy your adventures together.

Marbles sounds good, he does seemed to have that pattern in his fur, but I still haven't decided on a name

Captain Fluffypants!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back