What does it feel like to be Little?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i regress to about the age of 2, so like a toddler. I probably enjoy some of the same things as those who regress to infants such as diapers and pacis but i like to have the added bonus of being able to talk

Hi I know I come in in the like 3 weeks late. So sorry about that and I haven't read everyone's posts following you question about what it is like to be Little.

But I am confused a bit by the question as you go into Little space and spend time being in the head space if a 6 to 12 month old.

I think I need you to define what you see as Little and AB.

For me it like I am younger on the inside that I am on the out side and it all the time. OK I have to adult up or pretend be an grow up everyday but right now i am lay in my bed becouse I dot have a cot with Peter Rabbit sucking on my pasifer, with my morning debate do I stay diaperd or big boy pants.

As it it a bank holiday I will probably stay diaperd and dress in a way that feel right which will be my shots dungarees, and I might do some painting or something like that or I might go park.

What I would like to do is build a blanket fort and have cuddles with other Little freands.

So what is it like to be a Little most of the time it is great even if i have to pretend to be all grown up, I will soon find something or someone to play with.

I say most of the time as there are times when i really don't understand the grown up world and i need a caregiver to help me work thing out.

I feel a lot more calm, I am very hot headed as an adult but when I am little I don't really have a temper. I'm very very energetic and cheeky, a lot more cuddly, not as serious. I can do silly things and have fun and not worry.

I get told I am trouble as a little, I will be the first to run off or get into trouble. I have a lot of energy as a little, I am definitely in my terrible two's. I don't wear nappies but I do like my teddy, sippy cups and bottles as well as cute clothes and toys

For me to feel little it not only takes to be dressed as a little girl but also to be treated like one. My girlfriend is an excellent "mom" and always checks my nappy to make sure I am dry and when she changes me she is always tickling me or putting her mouth on my navel and blowing it and making noises while I giggle. Even when she spanks me for being a naughty little girl it makes me feel so warmed and loved.

Being little is relaxing and comforting to me. I tend to close off the outside world when I'm little. I regress to about the age of 5 or 6 year old who still needs diapers. I love to suck my paci but I will suck m thumb if it is not readily available.
And all this is usually on the weekends and in the evenings after I come home from work.

Regarding Spazpie Tot's mentioning of Schoolhouse Rock, it's kind of hard to not note the irony of an age regressor liking a short who's first line of the opening song goes "As your body grows bigger.." ;) :)

But, yeah, you want to reduce me emotionally from a 40 yo college graduate, to a goofy seven-year old, just say "I'm just a bill." :)

being little is comforting and sothing

i love being a little girl of about five years old. everyone cares about me. my boyfriend is forty-five and loves his little girl.

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back