Vintage Goodnites and Pull-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few of the older goodnites, I'd love to get my hands on more of them though. I do want to preserve some of them for the future. In the event I ever have the ability to copy them outright and start to produce them in adult sizes. Same with older pull ups and vintage diapers in general. Nothing beats how they used to make them.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Speaking of cloth and plastic covers...

I know I'd heard it mentioned before, but I never really saw it for myself until the other day, that below those cloth covers (on Huggies Pull-Ups anyway) is still plastic. I pealed off the material and lo and behold, there it is. I'm assuming regular baby diapers are still like that too? It's just a little weird to me. Is the cloth backing really serving and purpose then?

The cloth covering I think is another moisture barrier.

- - - Updated - - -

AddyShadows said:
I have a few of the older goodnites, I'd love to get my hands on more of them though. I do want to preserve some of them for the future. In the event I ever have the ability to copy them outright and start to produce them in adult sizes. Same with older pull ups and vintage diapers in general. Nothing beats how they used to make them.

Yeah. I wish Goodnites were as big and thick as they used to be, with prints. That'd be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back