sly things you used to do in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I'm sure we all did sly things in high school, xD I once punched a guy in the face from tripping me over, lets say he never did that again :laugh:

That being said, one of the slyest things I did was "smuggle" coffee into school, some messed up thing was my school wasn't allowed to serve or sell coffee, one of the teachers used to let me make my own coffee in home ec as "I was a respected student" but a total smartass because I was smarter than the teachers so they knew not to ever mess with me :laugh:

That being said, the school every single day would do morning milos, so I would grab a milo, take out my bag of coffee, and take off the lid and slide it in there and mix it with a plastic spoon.

Sly, but I did it all the time, and other people started doing it :laugh:

What are some smart but sly things you did in high school? I was a smart kid, I got away with a shit ton of stuff, leaving early, wagging, buying KFC for lunch, xD never got caught.

I'll say the worst thing I ever did at high school was, forging my parents signature to make it appear I was sick with something, only did it a couple times, never got caught.

As a senior prank the automotive class stole the principals 65 VW bug on foot. We carried it the 5 blocks to the school then disassembled it and carried it into his office and reassembled it on his desk.

My senior year in high school I had signed up to a bs shop class for home room. I had mandatory 4th year english for my second class, and open library for my third class. For my afternoon classes I opted for a community college exchange class off campus.

I dropped shop class right away and always slept in. Showed up for english, and did my homework in library before leaving the school early for lunch at home. After that I went to the CC and did my autocad drafting work in half the usual time. I was always let.go when done, and was usually back home 1 or 2. So only two short classes and I had perfect attendance. Went in late, and got out early. And since I had no home room class, I was excused from most all the other bs gatherings too.

I don't know if you would call this sly, but I skipped school quite often when I got to high school. So much so that it was just about half the entire year. I suppose the only other sly thing I used to do was smoke cigs on campus behind the cafeteria. Ok .. there was also the one time I wet myself on purpose in class. Was wearing black jeans ... XD no one found out.

I didn't really do anything sly in school previous to that.

The college I went to (age 16 to 18) was fairly liberal. We didn't need parental permission for anything, and there were coffee machines, a well-stocked refectory, and no rules about anything, really. Other than "get good grades or we'll kick you out".

About the only thing that anyone did "slyly" on occasion was to smoke weed in the students' smoking room. Without fail, once a year, the smoking room would be locked shut for a week with a sign asking people to respect the smoking policy by not smoking drugs indoors.

Oh, and we'd often visit the pub next door at lunchtimes or after lectures. It's funny -- it was a large pub, virtually inside the college grounds, and the only patrons were underage college kids! I don't know how they kept their licence! The 16 year olds weren't drinking as part of a meal (which would have been legal).

Oh, and in the 2nd year, they installed a security barrier so students could no longer park outside faculty buildings. One of my friends bought some radio-frequency scanners and emitters. He waited for a staff-member to drive through the barrier, recorded the signal given off by her key card, and then could drive through whenever he wanted. The security guard always gave him a strange look, but he never got stopped.

MarchinBunny said:
I don't know if you would call this sly, but I skipped school quite often when I got to high school. So much so that it was just about half the entire year. I suppose the only other sly thing I used to do was smoke cigs on campus behind the cafeteria. Ok .. there was also the one time I wet myself on purpose in class. Was wearing black jeans ... XD no one found out.

I didn't really do anything sly in school previous to that.

Wouldn't they notice the massive wetspot on your chair, and the dripping onto the floor? I think it would of been much better to poo your pants in class :D like all the other big kids.

I have to admit, on a rainy day, I too pissed my pants. Naughty binary, you do that in the toilet lol.

Binary said:
Wouldn't they notice the massive wetspot on your chair, and the dripping onto the floor? I think it would of been much better to poo your pants in class :D like all the other big kids.

I have to admit, on a rainy day, I too pissed my pants.

Naa, I didn't go enough for it to drip on the floor or leave a puddle in the chair lol. Although, I went enough that my pants were nearly soaking wet on the front and on my bottom.

MarchinBunny said:
Naa, I didn't go enough for it to drip on the floor or leave a puddle in the chair lol. Although, I went enough that my pants were nearly soaking wet on the front and on my bottom.

xD, times like this is where you should be wearing diapers xD

At my high school, you could get permission to eat lunch down town as we were over crowded. I got my mom to sign the permission slip. You also could smoke if you got that permission slip signed, which I didn't have, but as soon as I and my friends stepped off school grounds, we lit up.

We also had an illegal fight club which I was a member. One day I was outside waiting for the doors to open and some big kid came up to me. He had a slip of paper with my name and said he had me today. We fought to a draw. He wasn't very good but because he was so big, and couldn't get inside enough to hit him in the face and knock him out. I think shortly after that the school administration caught up with the little Mafia kid who was running the ring and shut it down.

Binary said:
xD, times like this is where you should be wearing diapers xD

Ya ... you are pretty much right about that lol. I was sleeping in class and for whatever reason decided to just go without really thinking about it. I can't imagine what I would have done if I was wearing anything but those black pants XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back