Nobody likes a soggy bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serif

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wife and I are binging The Great British Baking Show on Netflix.

Last night we watched the one where they all make savory pies. Apparently one of the big difficulties there is dealing with all the moisture involved.

For the entire episode, everyone kept talking about "soggy bottoms". "Nobody likes a soggy bottom," the hosts would say. "How are you going to prevent a soggy bottom," they'd ask the bakers. "Let's see if we've got a soggy bottom," as they're tasting one of the results.

Wife kept looking at me and making wry comments. She's been giving me a hard time about "soggy bottoms" ever since.

Last edited:
Some people like a hard crunchy pie crust others like it softer. Same for Pizza you have the hard crunchy thin crust folks or a softer pan crust . Me I would rather have my pie crust softer and my Pizza Crust that way too easier on the teeth and the jaws I tell ya . one way to deal with that is bake your bottom crust first and then add the filling and then bake it again same for your pizza crust the toppings will cause the inner parts of the crust to be some would call doughy if not properly cooked.

Serif said:

Last night we watched the one where they all make savory pies. Apparently one of the big difficulties there is dealing with all the moisture involved.

For the entire episode, everyone kept talking about "soggy bottoms". "Nobody likes a soggy bottom," the hosts would say. "How are you going to prevent a soggy bottom," they'd ask the bakers. "Let's see if we've got a soggy bottom," as they're tasting one of the results.

Wife kept looking at me and making wry comments. She's been giving me a hard time about "soggy bottoms" ever since.

Does your wife know about this side of you? If she does that makes sense why she is teasing you about it. If not, oh boy...

BabyLink9 said:
Does your wife know about this side of you? If she does that makes sense why she is teasing you about it. If not, oh boy...

She does. I would definitely be in trouble if I thought I was keeping it a secret...

This sounds like the first line of a joke: "diapers are like pie crusts. The longer you have it, the soggier it gets".

[emoji445]In Constant Sorrow[emoji445][emoji23][emoji13] I've thought of that as an inside joke for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife teases me sometimes in a similar way regarding soggy bottoms but I don't mind we make light of my nappies when ever we can.

LittleD said:
[emoji445]In Constant Sorrow[emoji445][emoji23][emoji13] I've thought of that as an inside joke for a while.

Soggy Bottom Boys!

newest rock bands:
The Soggy Bottoms
Rash Blues
The Chaffers
The Dry Diapers Band

xpluswearer said:
newest rock bands:
The Soggy Bottoms
Rash Blues
The Chaffers
The Dry Diapers Band

The Moody 2s
The Droopy Brothers
9 inch Nappies
The Who needs a change?

dogboy said:
This sounds like the first line of a joke: "diapers are like pie crusts. The longer you have it, the soggier it gets".

Almost my dear Dogboy, the joke is:

What did the savoury pie say to the diaper? "I see soggy bottoms are a problem for you too!"

....I shall get my coat.

Serif said:

I'm sorry, I couldn't help, but to laugh. Personally, I love sitting in a wet diaper for a bit.

Xzanza said:
I'm sorry, I couldn't help, but to laugh. Personally, I love sitting in a wet diaper for a bit.

As do I. ;)

(On a side note, isn't the internet wonderful? Because seriously, we're quite the strange bunch on here, yet here we are, all strange together, as our own odd little community, rather than being strange and alone in a world that can't understand even when it wants to...)

This is a great thread. Soggy bottoms for all! :)

MotherFaith said:
Almost my dear Dogboy, the joke is:

What did the savoury pie say to the diaper? "I see soggy bottoms are a problem for you too!"

....I shall get my coat.

Saddly you can't change a pie XD

ArchieRoni said:
This is a great thread. Soggy bottoms for all! :)

"Soggy Bottoms" remind anyone of "Bikini Bottoms" ?

(of course we all love spongebob here... he's cute, absorbent, disposable...)

rennecfox said:
Saddly you can't change a pie XD

But you can eat a soggy pie. Most people probably wouldn't want to eat a soggy diaper though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back