Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pajama Pants

Default Pajama Pants

I was browsing the store this week and saw these new diapers called Pajama Pants. Looks like Goodnites packaging sort of, anybody ever used them?

same here but if they are from goodnites then they might not be sumthing to get so hyped up about =-/

they are good nights with a more "big kid" appearance...Not supposed to be any better than the regular ones, so I have been told.

I've never heard of them, but I'll have to take a look next time I go to the store. Unless you are referring to the relatively new boxer-style goodnites?

If he means those then i know what he's talking about, but i mean goodnites stink!

They're called Pyjama Pants in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. In the Americas they're GoodNites Boxer Style. Same exact product.

I live in the U.S. and they are two seperate products...kinda weird...anyone know where to get a link to Pee J's. I went out and bought a pack of these Pajama Pants, they seem a little bit bigger than Goodnites.