• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeTraveler

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I am new to forums and just learning how to use them. My age play age is in between 8 and 12. In my fantasy, I am a bedwetter with a very weak bladder, and I have accidents during the day. I am still trying to accept my age play interest because it is different from what I have been told to be like all my life. The good thing is my interest have rarely lined up with the majority, so I am used to being looked at as weird or crazy (truthfully I like being thought of as crazy).

My interests outside of this community are hockey, CS, physics, engineering, farming, and hacking (hardware and software).

I am happy to be here.

TimeTraveler said:
I am new to forums and just learning how to use them. My age play age is in between 8 and 12. In my fantasy, I am a bedwetter with a very weak bladder, and I have accidents during the day. I am still trying to accept my age play interest because it is different from what I have been told to be like all my life. The good thing is my interest have rarely lined up with the majority, so I am used to being looked at as weird or crazy (truthfully I like being thought of as crazy).

My interests outside of this community are hockey, CS, physics, engineering, farming, and hacking (hardware and software).

I am happy to be here.

Hey TimeTraveler, welcome to ADISC. It sounds like you'll like it here. It's really a safe place for learning and self-exploration. Yes, there's a lot to learn because there are so many different interests mixed together. We are all different. Part of the fun is learning how diverse and interesting the group is.

Despite the public perception, there are a lot of very supportive, kind, helpful and intelligent people here. And there are some fun people too. ADSIC is almost 10 years old and remains vital because of it's very high standards. That's what makes this forum work.

You should read https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/697-The-Rules to understand this.

You should accept your age play interests because they are a part of who you are. The first step is to just be at peace with yourself. Tell yourself that there's nothing wrong with you and, within limits, you're not hurting yourself or anyone else.

TimeTraveler said:

I am happy to be here.

Hiya TimeTraveler,

Welcome!

I also find myself on the bigger end of the little range (though not quite 'middy' as is apparently a thing!) ... it's not about the gap between my adult self and being a 'baby', as much as the gap between a younger version of myself and being a 'baby' ... if that makes sense!

Anyhoo, if you like CS and hacking you must like videogames right?! Playing anything fun? I'm kinda all about Zelda right now, but I been so sick for the last week+ that I haven't played much...

P.S. Who wins the world series this year? I've got a lot riding on that! >_<

AdorableRabbit said:
Hiya TimeTraveler,

Welcome!

I also find myself on the bigger end of the little range (though not quite 'middy' as is apparently a thing!) ... it's not about the gap between my adult self and being a 'baby', as much as the gap between a younger version of myself and being a 'baby' ... if that makes sense!

Anyhoo, if you like CS and hacking you must like videogames right?! Playing anything fun? I'm kinda all about Zelda right now, but I been so sick for the last week+ that I haven't played much...

P.S. Who wins the world series this year? I've got a lot riding on that! >_<

I do not game much at all. I grew up in a small town and spent most of my time on a farm. On the farm, us kids were rarely allowed inside because the adults thought we should be outside. My cousins and I prefered that. My grandma bought a console with a bunch of old games on it that we played on the weekends during the night. The farm does not even have hi speed internet yet. When I live there, I will have the internet everywhere, even in the barn.

I have a ps3 that I bought when I was twelve. I do not remember the last time I played it, but I remember I could not finish the game. I could never get into gaming for whatever reason.

I do not have permission to divulge probable futures right now.

TimeTraveler said:
I do not have permission to divulge probable futures right now.

Why do you Time Travelers always tease us so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back