Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crashing...

Default Crashing...

So today i was on my way home from town and ...kinda passed out behind the wheel..the car hit a ditch, ran up an embankment , and then veered back in the road....luckly i wasnt hurt and was able to get home..but this isnt the first time i have passed out while driving, but the first crash

You should seriously figure out what's wrong, and you should have stopped driving a while ago. I hope you don't keep on driving.

going to the doc next week and no, no more driving for me till i see a doc.

Are you getting enough sleep?

My friend had this happen, too, except he got his face burned by some chemicals. Consider yourself lucky, at least, for not getting yourself hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    My friend had this happen, too, except he got his face burned by some chemicals. Consider yourself lucky, at least, for not getting yourself hurt!
    Wha? That's an anecdote that demands elaboration... O_o

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGecko View Post
    Wha? That's an anecdote that demands elaboration... O_o
    Well, that's just it. I don't know anything except for that he left the orchestra rehearsal on Saturday night, and when I saw him on Monday he had all these red marks on his face and people were talking about it. It's old news though, and he wasn't injured in any permanent way, so it's not too interesting.

He fell asleep at the wheel though.

Had this happen once before, not as dramatic just hit some turtles. I had been having sleep issues but that was my "time to go to the doctor signal." They put me on ambien for two weeks but after the first I was doing a lot better.