OMG my 19 yo daughter found my major stash....

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you ever think about why ADISC exists. Why connect ABs, DLs and ICs. Support community? The idea is that Diaper lovers and ABDLs and ABs support those that have to wear diapers for medical reasons not under their control and make it whimsical, less shameful and maybe even enjoyable (although I don't think that happens often). I described an intimate spiritual connection with another human being who is incontinent and I am a diaper lover. Do you believe that you have no soul or that the soul is a physical object with no ability to reach and warm or support others? That is the sad thing about "normies" (that's how we psychics describe your kind). You live never knowing the purpose of your life. This is a cold industrial society that hates women, denies psychics and mediums and yes I also attended law school and passed the bar exam in my state. Why is that so hard to believe? Who are you anyway? I told my daughter the truth. She knows I am a psychic medium. We don't all fake our abilities and I don't do readings for money or strangers like Theresa Caputo although my guide told me she is indeed a psychic medium. Open your eyes. It's a bigger world than you may imagnie.
rennecfox said:
No offense but why would you think a giant black trash bag in the room she was staying in would not get touched? Also I'm a tad confused by your story. So you seriously think you are shaman or was that another story (It's rather bizarre if not true)? Whats with the part about being shunned by the guy to see a movie (he was astro projecting himself onto you or what, really confused?), is this part of this story or a recollection of some past event? It really makes me confused why you added it as it seems an irrelevant anecdote.

You should have stuck with one story, when she asked about why they had the stuff on it, just say it makes it a bit less of a chore making it fun with designs.

Sorry to see you're getting trolled so much, we all get it at times and you just have to try and move past it. Arguing with someone who is clearly trolling you does nothing for you.

So moving back on topic. How has the situation with your daughter gone?

I was guided to be a diaper lover from age 3. I am also a spiritual guide. Maybe you are atheist or a satanist? God/dess has gifts for everyone. Some of us have insight into why we exist. My support is the same support you give to the incontinent on this site. How could you be so oblivious as to where you are right now. This online community connects Diaper lovers with incontinent people who have to wear diapers so that the incontinent person doesn't have to feel like diapers are just for babies. It must be hard to be incontinent. Diaper lovers choose to be supportive by loving diapers. We love the crinkle right? Incontinent people may be terrified of the crinkle because it may reveal they are wearing a diaper. Why do you think we have any incontinent members at all? Could it be to feel supported as they face an extreme challenge of being an adult forced to wear diapers?
irnub said:
The thing with support is that it doesn't mean you go and unconditionally celebrate every single thing the other person does. Sometimes you need to explain to them that something isn't right.

In the case of this thread, the original post was extremely confusing (even ignoring the stuff about spirit guides). Not only is this especially puzzling considering that the OP claims to be a lawyer, but it makes it impossible to provide any kind of meaningful "support".

extremecomfy said:
I was guided to be a diaper lover from age 3. I am also a spiritual guide. Maybe you are atheist or a satanist? God/dess has gifts for everyone. Some of us have insight into why we exist. My support is the same support you give to the incontinent on this site. How could you be so oblivious as to where you are right now. This online community connects Diaper lovers with incontinent people who have to wear diapers so that the incontinent person doesn't have to feel like diapers are just for babies. It must be hard to be incontinent. Diaper lovers choose to be supportive by loving diapers. We love the crinkle right? Incontinent people may be terrified of the crinkle because it may reveal they are wearing a diaper. Why do you think we have any incontinent members at all? Could it be to feel supported as they face an extreme challenge of being an adult forced to wear diapers?

Personally I HATE atheism. But your first post really confused me I couldn't decipher it at all. But you are making more sense now :lol Also a lot of people get really funny about this sort of thing maybe be more discerning about how you put it.

extremecomfy said:
I was guided to be a diaper lover from age 3. I am also a spiritual guide. Maybe you are atheist or a satanist?
I'm confused. You're saying that because I said your posts are confusing, that makes me a satanist? :dunno:

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
Personally I HATE atheism. But your first post really confused me I couldn't decipher it at all. But you are making more sense now :lol Also a lot of people get really funny about this sort of thing maybe be more discerning about how you put it.

I don't understand how you can "hate" atheism. All it means is someone who does not believe in a god. So you hate when people don't believe in a god? Doesn't matter which god it is, you rather them believe in at least some sort of god, than none at all?

Okay y'all. How about we all just drop the discussion of religion here and discuss the point of the topic with OP which was about her daughter discovering her diapers. This religion argument is going nowhere and everybody is losing.

Everyone has their own religious views, we don't need to get stuck on which ones are right or wrong. OP said her religious views play a part in her reasoning she gave to her daughter. Let us just accept her religious viewpoint as what it is: a viewpoint. Then we get on with helping her deal with any problem related to being discovered.

ClickyKeys said:
Okay y'all. How about we all just drop the discussion of religion here and discuss the point of the topic with OP which was about her daughter discovering her diapers. This religion argument is going nowhere and everybody is losing.

Well, technically speaking ... the whole spiritual thing is part of the thread and that is what caused it to all go downhill. Read the OPs post, she was the one who brought up that sort of stuff to begin with, and then when people why trying to understand or where confused, the thread desolved into pretty much garbage.

Also .. the OP is the one also bringing religion up and it's her thread right?

MarchinBunny said:
Well, technically speaking ... the whole spiritual thing is part of the thread and that is what caused it to all go downhill. Read the OPs post, she was the one who brought up that sort of stuff to begin with, and then when people why trying to understand or where confused, the thread desolved into pretty much garbage.

Also .. the OP is the one also bringing religion up and it's her thread right?

Right, as I was saying she brought it up because her viewpoint on religion leads her to like diapers so she told that to her daughter after the discovery. It's her viewpoint, it isn't right or wrong, it just is. People though are downplaying it as being crazy or what-not which isn't really what this thread is about. The thread is about dealing with being discovered. Her reasoning for liking diapers just happens to be religious, but it isn't our place to be judging the validity of her religious viewpoints. She made the thread to ask for support regarding the discovery and potential relationship fallout that may occur as a result, not to have an argument about religion.

If I want to reduce this to something else this'd be like if I made a thread saying I drank a bunch of Mountain Dew before bed and then wet the bed, and all the responses I got amounted to "Mountain Dew sucks, you should drink something else." Doesn't really help me with the problem I'm seeking help for does it?

ClickyKeys said:
Right, as I was saying she brought it up because her viewpoint on religion leads her to like diapers so she told that to her daughter after the discovery. It's her viewpoint, it isn't right or wrong, it just is. People though are downplaying it as being crazy or what-not which isn't really what this thread is about. The thread is about dealing with being discovered. Her reasoning for liking diapers just happens to be religious, but it isn't our place to be judging the validity of her religious viewpoints. She made the thread to ask for support regarding the discovery and potential relationship fallout that may occur as a result, not to have an argument about religion.

If I want to reduce this to something else this'd be like if I made a thread saying I drank a bunch of Mountain Dew before bed and then wet the bed, and all the responses I got amounted to "Mountain Dew sucks, you should drink something else." Doesn't really help me with the problem I'm seeking help for does it?

Yes, but she reduced it down to religion and race herself. That is the issue. It wasn't just everyone else.
You are pointing fingers when the reality is, the OP is to blame just as much as everyone else, or have you not been reading the same thread I have? However, the OP went even further and decided to call people racist and names and such.

MarchinBunny said:
Yes, but she reduced it down to religion and race herself. That is the issue. It wasn't just everyone else.
You are pointing fingers when the reality is, the OP is to blame just as much as everyone else, or have you not been reading the same thread I have? However, the OP went even further and decided to call people racist and names and such.

That's why I said y'all, I'm addressing everyone, or at least rather making sure to not point fingers at any particular side. I saw the poor etiquette on OP's part as well, but it isn't just her. I'm just saying that everyone should drop it (the religion bit) at this point because it's going nowhere and focus on the discovery bit. Just suggesting to put the train back on the tracks.

OP shouldn't assume people are satanists because they are confused by their posting style, and likewise we shouldn't be dismissing her religious views as crazy or wrong.

OPs reactions could have been better, calling people idiots for example isn't really acceptable, but at the same time some people are being dismissive of her religion which can be very important to some people.

MarchinBunny said:
I don't understand how you can "hate" atheism. All it means is someone who does not believe in a god. So you hate when people don't believe in a god? Doesn't matter which god it is, you rather them believe in at least some sort of god, than none at all?

First off define 'not believe in a God'. To deny belief in the 'God the magic genie in the sky' that many religions present is one thing and I don't especially hate that. However to extend that to a disbelief in anything other than the material world (which most self proclaimed athiests do) is another thing. That is not "skepticism", but a philosophy, a belief system. Called philosophical materialism. I hate it because it is so hypocritical.

Slomo said:
Sorry to see you're getting trolled so much, we all get it at times and you just have to try and move past it. Arguing with someone who is clearly trolling you does nothing for you.

So moving back on topic. How has the situation with your daughter gone?
Fine. We both agreed to drop the issue. I talk about "spirit" all the time and she knows I am psychic. It isn't just a kink for me. I totally trust her. I hid my diapers in the only place where they may go unnoticed. The closets are packed with her stuff since it was her pre-college room. Now that she lives on campus it's my room until she comes home on breaks. She is very unbiased. She has LGBTQ friends and all races and class levels. There is also a trans woman/they who is my sister's son. We are all super left-wing and super accepting. She never shamed me, she just asked me what it was all for. lol I panicked. Thanks for asking.:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
First off define 'not believe in a God'. To deny belief in the 'God the magic genie in the sky' that many religions present is one thing and I don't especially hate that. However to extend that to a disbelief in anything other than the material world (which most self proclaimed athiests do) is another thing. That is not "skepticism", but a philosophy, a belief system. Called philosophical materialism. I hate it because it is so hypocritical.
My daughter is an atheist. lol I don't hate them. I do stand for the existence of the spirit world. That IS real. I have seen the dead's energy. They exist in another plane that I can see through a "sixth sense" aka "3rd Eye."
I feel attacked when "normies" just say "Oh you are faking psychic ability!" and it's insulting. I also want to say that as a diaper lover I too feel supported by the incontinent. The love flows both ways.

extremecomfy said:
Fine. We both agreed to drop the issue. I talk about "spirit" all the time and she knows I am psychic. It isn't just a kink for me. I totally trust her. I hid my diapers in the only place where they may go unnoticed. The closets are packed with her stuff since it was her pre-college room. Now that she lives on campus it's my room until she comes home on breaks. She is very unbiased. She has LGBTQ friends and all races and class levels. There is also a trans woman/they who is my sister's son. We are all super left-wing and super accepting. She never shamed me, she just asked me what it was all for. lol I panicked. Thanks for asking.:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

My daughter is an atheist. lol I don't hate them. I do stand for the existence of the spirit world. That IS real. I have seen the dead's energy. They exist in another plane that I can see through a "sixth sense" aka "3rd Eye."
I feel attacked when "normies" just say "Oh you are faking psychic ability!" and it's insulting. I also want to say that as a diaper lover I too feel supported by the incontinent. The love flows both ways.

I take it that means it went fine and she accepted that the diapers are part of who you are?

extremecomfy said:
yOU ARE A TOTAL TROLL. YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A LAWYER. WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT MY PROFESSION? YOU ARE SO IRRITATING AND NONE OF YOUR POINTS ARE CONVINCING ME OF ANYTHING. YOU SOUND LIKE A PART-TIME CASHIER IN TRAINING. LOL AM I CLASSIST NOW TOO. I NEVER SAID I WAS A GREAT PERSON. LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT ENDOWED WITH PSYCHIC GIFTS THAT I AM NOR THE EDUCATION. I AM ALSO GORGEOUS. MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A BIT JEALOUS.

Please just stop. You are just making yourself look sillier then you already do. Typing in all caps except the first letter, great touch. The part about jealous, classy. I like how you assume I have know experience with law and then ask why someone would lie about professions. People lie all the time online for reasons sometimes only known to themselves. When you come across as implausible, people become skeptical, thats just basic human nature. If you were a real lawyer, you would have to make a good case which you haven't been. If you were a real psychic you'd know I wasn't jealous. ;) Also not saying this to brag, but I do have an MBA.

No offense but why would you think a giant black trash bag in the room she was staying in would not get touched? Also I'm a tad confused by your story. So you seriously think you are shaman or was that another story (It's rather bizarre if not true)? Whats with the part about being shunned by the guy to see a movie (he was astro projecting himself onto you or what, really confused?), is this part of this story or a recollection of some past event? It really makes me confused why you added it as it seems an irrelevant anecdote.

You should have stuck with one story, when she asked about why they had the stuff on it, just say it makes it a bit less of a chore making it fun with designs.

I love how you quote this post of mine and then make a reply that asks another question.

extracomfy said:
do you ever think about why ADISC exists. Why connect ABs, DLs and ICs. Support community? The idea is that Diaper lovers and ABDLs and ABs support those that have to wear diapers for medical reasons not under their control and make it whimsical, less shameful and maybe even enjoyable (although I don't think that happens often). I described an intimate spiritual connection with another human being who is incontinent and I am a diaper lover. Do you believe that you have no soul or that the soul is a physical object with no ability to reach and warm or support others? That is the sad thing about "normies" (that's how we psychics describe your kind). You live never knowing the purpose of your life. This is a cold industrial society that hates women, denies psychics and mediums and yes I also attended law school and passed the bar exam in my state. Why is that so hard to believe? Who are you anyway? I told my daughter the truth. She knows I am a psychic medium. We don't all fake our abilities and I don't do readings for money or strangers like Theresa Caputo although my guide told me she is indeed a psychic medium. Open your eyes. It's a bigger world than you may imagnie.

Yet, you yourself claim to be ashamed of them to the point you can't tell your daughter yet you think as an Atheist she'd find it easier to accept that story you did tell her. This site is for supporting people who wear diapers, it never had anything in the disclaimer about the occult I recall reading in the rules section. What does your question have to do with my question? Do you want to hear, that I think it's normal what you have claimed? I believe in souls, I just don't believe in blabbing my beliefs on a public message board to random strangers will be accepted at face value. I thought most people were here to discuss diapers and give suggestions on how to use them effectively. I asked a valid question initially about why the bag, I admit I'm skeptical of your claims, others seem to be too. I flat out don't believe you are a lawyer. Normies, cute, we have some names we call you psychics too, I'm not as rude though as to call you them though ;)
Also quote's go before the reply... message board 101

Example:

Person's Quote
Reply.

Why do you insist on doing this backwards? It makes your posts confusing!

Anyway I'm done feeding the troll, adding you to the growing number on this site's ignore list.

To those of you in this thread still taking this person seriously, I envy your childlike innocence and acceptance of others no questions asked. I hope you will be protected from those who would try to take advantage of it and leave you hurting as a result.

Last edited:
Whoa! For those of you wondering why the quality of discussion has deteriorated on this Forum? Read this thread. All I have read is one person after another talking over each other. It reminds me of our current situation in the US government.

I don't understand how a confusing, poorly stated situation by the OP can generate over 50 responses with such passion. It would seem to me that we should focus this energy on supporting people who need it.

Also, stop taking everything so personally.

hte12.jpg

I like how people actually believe this story.

Reactions: rennecfox
This thread has more than run its course, closing it.

Reactions: rennecfox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back