OMG my 19 yo daughter found my major stash....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I have accumulated:

1. 10 ABU Lavendar
2. 20 ABU Super Dry Kids
3. 20 Tykables Overnights
4. 8 left of Classico Bambinos

I knew my daughter was coming home for spring break and she would use my room while I slept in the living room on my futon bed/couch. I put all my diapers in huge plastic bags and stowed them under the desk. She came out of the bedroom and asked me why I had all these diapers? I freaked out and lied that I was incontinent. She asked why the diapers' bags said kids on them? I said it was just a joke. Then I did something really stupid and changed my story. I said that I was spiritually guided to like diapers since age 3, which is true, because my soul was a haven for a young white boy with cereberal palsy. I ran into him downtown one day in 2010. Our eyes locked and I asked him if he wanted to join me for a movie. We went. I got his number but when I called him he never answered. His spirit told me he did not want a black class woman friend. I am mixed race by the way. But I was crushed. I thought I had made a new friend. Racism is on the way out but it still sure hurts. :damnpc:

No offense but why would you think a giant black trash bag in the room she was staying in would not get touched? Also I'm a tad confused by your story. So you seriously think you are shaman or was that another story (It's rather bizarre if not true)? Whats with the part about being shunned by the guy to see a movie (he was astro projecting himself onto you or what, really confused?), is this part of this story or a recollection of some past event? It really makes me confused why you added it as it seems an irrelevant anecdote.

You should have stuck with one story, when she asked about why they had the stuff on it, just say it makes it a bit less of a chore making it fun with designs.

I'm confused too. Why does your daughter sleeps in YOUR room? Why did you not hide the stash properly?

Maxx said:
Ouch. I guess the one thing you have going for you is that a 19 year old girl is likely to be uber-liberal. It will be interesting to see how well that attitude toward diversity holds up when the weirdness is this close to home. Perhaps we can expect a new 19 year old member here asking help in understanding dear old dad.

Wait this is a guy? I thought they said they were a woman at the end? this whole post has me so confused

Why do you think he had racist reasons? maybe he just did not like you for a whole potential portfolio of other reasons?

Panic happens and we do strange things. Try to forgive yourself.
Brings up the question of how is your relationship with your daughter in other respects? Once you have calmed down can you just tell her you have a kink and like to wear diapers? It may open a door to your both getting to know each other in new ways.
You may feel you were guided to this, but most people don't have experiences in that way. I sure don't, and find it confusing, but I don't reject the validity of your experiences.
Our "guides" sometimes are our unconscious talking. Whatever the case, try not to take it too personally.

aleakyboomboom said:
Why do you think he had racist reasons? maybe he just did not like you for a whole potential portfolio of other reasons?

Especially if she approached him "Hey I'm the girl whose body you astroplane inhabited to act out your diaper fantasies with, want to go see a movie together?"

I put my diapers in black plastic bags when our kids are visiting, but I put the bags in the laundry room and then pile things up on top of them. They're completely hidden.

If worse comes to worse, just be honest. I told my daughter that I lived an exclusively gay life when in college. She gave me a book she had finished reading, "The Middle Sex" which was a great read. That said, I wouldn't tell my son about my past. I knew our daughter could handle it and it wouldn't bother her. I'm very close to my son. Sometimes, there's just a difference in dynamics.

:sad:I am not a Shaman. That is more tribal. I am and have always been psychic. Regardless of whether you believe in astral projection, IT IS REAL. I can't shut it on or off. The second story was true. I am not incontinent. I was guided to realize the mystery of why I have liked diapers basically all my life. At age 3 they were taken away from me by my dad if he could find them. I am 42 now and have been stashing since age 3. I only learned that there were others like me in 2010. If you stop for a moment and think, why do you think ADISC exists. Adult Baby Diaper Lover and Incontinent Support community. Those DL who are non IC hope to support those that have to wear diapers. I hope that we heal the shame and make something enjoyable about the wearing of diapers. The spirit moves in mysterious ways. I am Mind Body and Spirit. I believe in the God/Dess particle. BTW, I am an attorney:graduate:. Which is part of the reason my ex-friend was too intimidated to be friends with me. I was hurt by your lack of support for how it feels to be rejected because of your skin color. That really hurts a lot.
rennecfox said:
No offense but why would you think a giant black trash bag in the room she was staying in would not get touched? Also I'm a tad confused by your story. So you seriously think you are shaman or was that another story (It's rather bizarre if not true)? Whats with the part about being shunned by the guy to see a movie (he was astro projecting himself onto you or what, really confused?), is this part of this story or a recollection of some past event? It really makes me confused why you added it as it seems an irrelevant anecdote.

You should have stuck with one story, when she asked about why they had the stuff on it, just say it makes it a bit less of a chore making it fun with designs.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a woman. The guy with Cerebral Palsy is a man. My daughter is a woman.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the support. My sister is psychic too.
Isle said:
Panic happens and we do strange things. Try to forgive yourself.
Brings up the question of how is your relationship with your daughter in other respects? Once you have calmed down can you just tell her you have a kink and like to wear diapers? It may open a door to your both getting to know each other in new ways.
You may feel you were guided to this, but most people don't have experiences in that way. I sure don't, and find it confusing, but I don't reject the validity of your experiences.
Our "guides" sometimes are our unconscious talking. Whatever the case, try not to take it too personally.

- - - Updated - - -

I started diapering at age 3, or rather, never stopped. I met him at age 35. But my spiritual reality was that I was in his guidance all his life. My diaper collecting is not based on fantasy. It never was. I just had an urge to wear them my entire life.
rennecfox said:
Especially if she approached him "Hey I'm the girl whose body you astroplane inhabited to act out your diaper fantasies with, want to go see a movie together?"

- - - Updated - - -

Once we were watching "My Strange Addiction" together and she was so grossed out by the ABs. I can't tell her that. But I did tell her the truth.

I'm a bit concerned here about the fact that there are posts poking fun at the OP for her beliefs.

She indicated in her post a few things:

• her daughter had discovered her diaper stash (embarrassing)
  • she is in some way able to project her spirit (interesting)
  • she was rejected by a person she believed to be connected to her soul because she is black (disgusting)
We should not latch onto the second of these three things and make it into a joke instead of offering any kind of assistance. Is this a support community or isn't it? So she has a belief system that is outside of the realm of your experience; so bloody what? I know many people who would feel that what she describes is perfectly normal. One of them is one of my best friends. And even if you feel like laughing, that does not negate the responsibility of a support community from giving support. Have we forgotten who we are?

The posts concerning why she would stash the diapers in a trash bag in the room her daughter was sleeping in are on point, as was Isle's very thoughtful post; I had that thought too. But come on, people: I thought we were better than this.

FWIW: My own thoughts about this are that you are kind of stuck. The cat is out of the bag (or anyway the diapers are), so you pretty much have to have a sit-down with the girl. So she found "My Strange Addiction" disgusting. But you can show her you're not like that. (Unless you are, but you don't indicate you are at all like Riley, so I don't think so.) And as for your soul-connection? That one is harder and, if anything, more personal. I honestly don't know how to advise on that one because it is literally outside of my realm; I don't know how you go about trying to help him to see you differently or even if you want to. I'm sorry though that he turned out to be the kind of person he is.

kerry said:
I'm a bit concerned here about the fact that there are posts poking fun at the OP for her beliefs.

Thank you for bringing this up. I was thinking the same.

You should have hid it better.
Given her age she could be judgmental as you are her father, and teens can be like OMG.
I think if she asks you its time for the truth.
Start from the beginning and be honest.
Make yourself look good by the morals you have instilled in her.

She lives on campus at college. It is me, my mother and my daughter. When my daughter is on campus I live in that room and vice versa. My futon in the living room is my temp bed when she comes home for breaks. We cannot afford a 3 bedroom at this time. I messed up. I don't know why I was so stupid. Oh well. She really didn't care and we just dropped the subject. I cannot discuss my DL side with anyone except on ADISC. Seriously.
BabyJacob98 said:
I'm confused too. Why does your daughter sleeps in YOUR room? Why did you not hide the stash properly?

- - - Updated - - -

I am mom. lol
Luckyfish said:
You should have hid it better.
Given her age she could be judgmental as you are her father, and teens can be like OMG.
I think if she asks you its time for the truth.
Start from the beginning and be honest.
Make yourself look good by the morals you have instilled in her.

kerry said:
I'm not making fun of her beliefs, I'm pointing out it comes across as strange especially that she thinks this is a more appropriate thing to bring up to people. Psycics and mystics aren't a popular point in society, perhaps that might not have helped her start any discussions especially if this guy didn't actually know who she was when she approached him.

I think your daughter is old enough to know the truth, you have a diaper fetish so you like wearing them and there are people out there who like to wear them and they are known as ABDL, she can read all about it online and if she has any questions, just ask.

The issue is the OP is just incredibly hard to understand, and even I misunderstood and keep seeming to do so no matter how many times I read it. Apparently, the guy she is talking about ... is someone she met in a none physical sense at first. Her soul was a haven for this young white boy who led her to like diapers since the age of 3. This boy has cerebral palsy. Later in her life she eventually met with him in 2010 in a physical sense ... and apparently she went to a movie with him after asking him out. She tried to call him back, but there was no answer. His spirit then told her, it's because she was black.

So apparently the boy that was there in her soul, and lead her to like diapers, is racist in real life.

MarchinBunny said:
The issue is the OP is just incredibly hard to understand, and even I misunderstood and keep seeming to do so no matter how many times I read it. Apparently, the guy she is talking about ... is someone she met in a none physical sense at first. Her soul was a haven for this young white boy who led her to like diapers since the age of 3. This boy has cerebral palsy. Later in her life she eventually met with him in 2010 in a physical sense ... and apparently she went to a movie with him after asking him out. She tried to call him back, but there was no answer. His spirit then told her, it's because she was black.

So apparently the boy that was there in her soul, and lead her to like diapers, is racist in real life.

I'm more curious about their meeting I see now they actually did go (misread that before) and how if she introduced herself as a stranger would or if she introduced herself as if she was someone this person should know, also whether or not she actually talked with him about her beliefs and if he really did recollect the experiences she did. Even if he did believe her, some of these things could very much have made him uncomfortable, especially if she was that open about these beliefs.

That said if she didn't bring them up, perhaps he was also put off about her being so forward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back