OMG my 19 yo daughter found my major stash....

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarchinBunny said:
The issue is the OP is just incredibly hard to understand, and even I misunderstood and keep seeming to do so no matter how many times I read it. Apparently, the guy she is talking about ... is someone she met in a none physical sense at first. Her soul was a haven for this young white boy who led her to like diapers since the age of 3. This boy has cerebral palsy. Later in her life she eventually met with him in 2010 in a physical sense ... and apparently she went to a movie with him after asking him out. She tried to call him back, but there was no answer. His spirit then told her, it's because she was black.

So apparently the boy that was there in her soul, and lead her to like diapers, is racist in real life.

I thought the CP boy was real and she met him when she was three and then she ran into him again in 2010 but rejected her so her spirit told her it was because of her skin color.

I think, just think we are getting Trolled pretty hard here.

Reactions: rennecfox
There were some things I never believed in until I experienced them first hand. The woman who used to cut my hair before she retired once told me she practiced Reiki. I thought she was self deluded until she did it to me. All of a sudden, where her hands were, I could feel all this warmth. I have no explanation for it.

As for the OP's dilemma, since your daughter has let the subject drop, I would let it drop too and say nothing. Sometimes controversial family matters just die the death they deserve.

This is why I Leark here same old boys club pulling apart a story , you ever think it's true and maybe she's just different?? Wow !! Super accepting comuity this is. All I can say is wow !!good gob boys , smh

Maxx said:
Ouch. I guess the one thing you have going for you is that a 19 year old girl is likely to be uber-liberal. It will be interesting to see how well that attitude toward diversity holds up when the weirdness is this close to home. Perhaps we can expect a new 19 year old member here asking help in understanding dear old dad mom.

Well I was an uber NON-liberal when I was I 19 year old girl. But then again I'm a weirdo and I was mainly doing that to seem different/special/controversial/not what you expect.

babyboyd said:
This is why I Leark here same old boys club pulling apart a story , you ever think it's true and maybe she's just different?? Wow !! Super accepting comuity this is. All I can say is wow !!good gob boys , smh

The issue is you have to realize she isn't the only one who is "different" ... everyone is. Everyone sees things differently, and everyone has different advice to give or comments they feel are appropriate. To even say ... "Maybe it's true" ... just doesn't work for those who require evidence or proof. It's very important to know why people don't believe it, and it's also very important to learn Q-TIP (Quit taking it personal).

If you come to a forum on the internet, you have to expect you will receive various opinions, and not all of them you may like to hear. That is what it means to be a part of a community though, you will hear many different opinions.

I'm kind of confused too. Why didn't you nust tell the truth. You covered it up with one lie, then changed it to another lie. The stare you got in return was her saying she knows you're lying too.

With this, the cat (and your diapers) are now out of the bag. Time to come clean or your daughter is just going to come up with her own misconclusions to why you have kid diapers on hand.

First you have a non-sexual diaper fetish, which is somewhat surprising to me. I thought that most if not all diaper fetishes became sexual with puberty. Mine started out non-sexual (of course) at age 3-4 also, but became otherwise.
Second, from your description you are strictly a DL, not an AB. There is nothing wrong with the latter, but you stated that your daughter was put off by "AB" which is different.
Third, your skin color is irrelevant to me - all true beauty comes from the soul.
Fourth, you are not tribal; neither am I. I do not identify with any group, including this one. Tribal identification confines one due to its inherent conformity - no free spirits there.
Fifth, you are an attorney. Well nobody is perfect...just kidding! No doubt you are bringing ethics to what I believe is an inherently unethical profession (I will be in contempt of court until all lawyers and judges are sworn in).
Finally, you are psychic. That is so cool. Does your ability extend to knowing what I am? If so, PM me.

From where I am sitting, you have everything going for you. "Don't sweat the small stuff - and remember that it is all small stuff." :)

Actually I am not black I am half African and 1/4 German and 1/4 English. But in my spiritual guide he considered me black upper class. I would not call him a racist and I feel that he has changed and has regretted his initial rejection of me as a friend. Some people find attorneys intimidating. Being psychic is a gift and it is sad that many folks believe they are robots. I also want to say that I believe that Ben and I are close in age. We were in each other's guides from birth. That is why I am a DL. I continued being a DL beyond the point which he needed me. And one last time.I AM A WOMAN. Some people keep referring to me as a father. I am a mom. lmao....*sigh* controversy follows me everywhere. I wish I could tell you who I really am and talk more about my career. I practiced civil rights law. ie...police brutality and prisoner's rights....Shhhh....lol don't out me. My daughter is cool though, She is very mature.
MarchinBunny said:
The issue is the OP is just incredibly hard to understand, and even I misunderstood and keep seeming to do so no matter how many times I read it. Apparently, the guy she is talking about ... is someone she met in a none physical sense at first. Her soul was a haven for this young white boy who led her to like diapers since the age of 3. This boy has cerebral palsy. Later in her life she eventually met with him in 2010 in a physical sense ... and apparently she went to a movie with him after asking him out. She tried to call him back, but there was no answer. His spirit then told her, it's because she was black.

So apparently the boy that was there in her soul, and lead her to like diapers, is racist in real life.

aleakyboomboom said:
I think, just think we are getting Trolled pretty hard here.

I think you're right.

Note said:
And this surprises you? Maybe it's better to add to the quality of content instead of complaining about the quality of said content or lack thereof...

Add to the quality?? Have u read this thread just people tearing her apart instead of accepted and supportive or did I miss the point of this forum?? Excuse me for pointing that out my bad

HE is IC and when it started Both of us were three yo. It is not fantasies. He could not survive the shame of being forced to use diapers when he wanted to walk and talk like everyone else. You don't understand spiritual guidance. How it works. You have many different people and animals in your Aura and your souls are in constant communication. Who knows, without me, he may have grown too ashamed to leave home like others with cerebral palsy. I hate this fake capitalist "consumer" culture where people play candy crush saga more than they think about the fate of their souls.
rennecfox said:
Especially if she approached him "Hey I'm the girl whose body you astroplane inhabited to act out your diaper fantasies with, want to go see a movie together?"

Last edited by a moderator:
babyboyd said:
Add to the quality?? Have u read this thread just people tearing her apart instead of accepted and supportive or did I miss the point of this forum?? Excuse me for pointing that out my bad

I think the biggest issue with most of the replies was just the original post. It was one big paragraph and it seemed to be pulling in three different directions and it's kind of confusing. There is some information there that isn't as relevant, and everything is just kind of intertwined.

But, From my understanding from going through 4 pages of content:

• there was a boy with cerebral palsy that was humiliated to be different.
• extremecomfy provides support for this individual so he wouldn't feel different and alone (which she should be applauded for).
• She later tried to connect with him in real life and he shut her down because of race (which is terrible, especially since you were there for his time of need).
• Now you daughter has found your stash.

I don't know what kind of advice to give but as it sounded the event has kind of diffused. It might be best to just not talk about it, but yet again opening up about it might eliminate any confusion and maybe support will later result from it.

I don't think people's intentions were to make fun of your post, nor do I think there is a racial or religious/ spiritual criticism at work. I just think the original post was just really difficult to comprehend and the replies were just individuals trying to make sense of the original post. At one point you sounded like you were a father too. I don't know. My two cents.

extremecomfy said:
HE is IC and when it started Both of us were three yo. It is not fantasies. He could not survive the shame of being forced to use diapers when he wanted to walk and talk like everyone else. You don't understand spiritual guidance. How it works. You have many different people and animals in your Aura and your souls are in constant communication. Who knows, without me, he may have grown too ashamed to leave home like others with cerebral palsy. I hate this fake capitalist "consumer" culture where people play candy crush saga more than they think about the fate of their souls.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever. You're the troll. I just shared something. I don't care what you think. You guys just skim and conclude. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension

Because I think you're full of nonsense when you claim to be a medium lawyer and I don't buy that at face value? Yeah that previous paragraph really is convincing me of your sincerity and reasonableness. Obviously I'm the "troll" here. In all seriousness, all I was trying to do was understand you giving you the benefit of the doubt (no matter how hard it was given the narrative you wrote), but now i see theres no rational point in trying given your standoffishness.

I'm just saying what some others are thinking.

extracomfy said:
lol I feel like the smartest woman on the web.

Because you don't know how to present yourself on a message board and be comprehended by people?

babyjacob98 said:
I'm confused too. Why does your daughter sleeps in YOUR room?

Marchinbunny said:
The issue is the OP is just incredibly hard to understand, and even I misunderstood and keep seeming to do so no matter how many times I read it.

DLC93 said:
I think the biggest issue with most of the replies was just the original post. It was one big paragraph and it seemed to be pulling in three different directions and it's kind of confusing. There is some information there that isn't as relevant, and everything is just kind of intertwined.

[sarcasm]Obviously when multiple people have problems understanding you, it's the rest of the world's fault and not at all related to how the message was presented.[/sarcasm]

etxtracomfy said:
Maybe you should stop acting like Kelly Conway and Sean Spicer, confusing us with "small words"!:wallbash:
Small words are confusing?, I think you need to look up the definition of the term. [sarcasm]Also really couth making this about politics.[/sarcasm]

extracomfy said:
Your the troll. I should have known that you were not sophisticated enough to understand.
[sarcasm]Yeah your posts have really been "sophisticated" and not at all implausible or ludicrous.[/sarcasm]
extracomfy said:
I put my diapers in large closed drawstring trash bags under a desk behind a chair covered with folded clothes ina room that ismine for 9 months of the year.

Ok... any reason rather than anywhere else?
babyjacob98 said:
Why did you not hide the stash properly?

extracomfy said:
I hope I get Banned because 90% of you are "IDIOTS". This site is just full of racist white trash. I can just smell the meth and coors light beer cans.

If this is how you really feel, why wait? Also you've been the racist in this thread, making it all about your race and not even considering the fact that you might come across as ridiculous because of some of your statements.

FYI Miss Medium Lawyer, quotes are supposed to go first, makes you look naive of how message boards work when you don't. It also makes it hard to know who you are talking to. The lack of paragraph structure also leads to serious doubts about your law practice.

Last edited:
*sigh* :sad:

I feel ashamed at the unsupported post I see here.
I saw nothing wrong with the OP the character attacking is unfair.

foxkits said:

Well even as someone who believes in astral projection and stuff...the way the OP was phrased is extremely jumbled and confusing and makes it hard to tell whether they are being serious or taking the mickey.

foxkits said:

The thing with support is that it doesn't mean you go and unconditionally celebrate every single thing the other person does. Sometimes you need to explain to them that something isn't right.

In the case of this thread, the original post was extremely confusing (even ignoring the stuff about spirit guides). Not only is this especially puzzling considering that the OP claims to be a lawyer, but it makes it impossible to provide any kind of meaningful "support".

Reactions: KimbaFoxNatsume
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back