I have some sissy tendencies still... but less as time goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I do really like the idea, the submission, and everything about it. I however did some art modeling for a friend and it has really been a confidence booster to trust someone to see parts of me for art purposes. As time goes on I feel less and less effeminate. I still love the same things, just not participating in them as much. If I had it my way I'd have eyeliner, nail polish, and panties on every day. I still have a few pairs left and I haven't worn a pair for a couple of weeks now. It could be maturing, hormones changing as I grow even older than I am now (20) but I am not sure. I suppose my question is this, what is the bare minimum to be considered a sissy? I know a lot about it already, I'm more so interested in what you guys and gals think.

What ever you want it to be hon! ^_^

That's an interesting question. I think you'll get a different answer from everyone you ask. I have women's underwear, it's more comfortable than men's, but don't consider myself a sissy. Maybe someone else would.

AdorableRabbit said:
What ever you want it to be hon! ^_^
That's the thing, I want to either be a sissy or not lol, but I do appreciate the response as it was just what I was looking for, feedback. So thank you for taking the time to reply.

- - - Updated - - -

trouble63 said:
That's an interesting question. I think you'll get a different answer from everyone you ask. I have women's underwear, it's more comfortable than men's, but don't consider myself a sissy. Maybe someone else would.
That's what I am hoping for is multiple responses. Panties are so much more comfortable than regular underwear that's for sure. The more comfortable mens underwear can range from $14.99 to $24.99 which is ridiculous for one pair.

BritneyShagwell said:
Pretty much all of my (and several other ADISC members') thoughts on what "sissy/sissyness/sissyhood means. On my phone and too lazy to contemplate retyping it all...

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/107325-Terminologyhttps://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105803-Am-I-a-sissyhttps://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/107565-Confusedhttps://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/107703-My-quot-Sissy-Manifesto-quot

I hope this helps ;)
Just looking for feed back so yes this does help quite a bit. I might re-tag myself as one but for now it will stay as is until I can roll it around in my thoughts more. :p

Premetheus said:
Just looking for feed back so yes this does help quite a bit. I might re-tag myself as one but for now it will stay as is until I can roll it around in my thoughts more. :p

It's a decision only you can make. Labeling people and putting them in one box or the other discredits our individuality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i feel you with this one , i remember when i was younger how i use to be more on the sissy side of my DL fetish but as i got older i found that it started to come and go in waves and i feel its effect lessens as time goes on . i too like the idea of submission or being somewhat cared for without worry . i sometimes think of wearing a pink fluffy diaper with a skirt and dress but now just a tight thick diaper , and being a slight baby like has a stronger feeling for me and to be honest i prefer it that way ,its whatever works for you and makes you happy :smile1:

Last edited:
trouble63 said:
It's a decision only you can make. Labeling people and putting them in one box or the other discredits our individuality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In order to have individuality you need labels. I hate them as much as the next person, but without labels we'd all become the opposite of an individual. We'd be genderless gray blobs without purpose. Some labels are a must, like human. Thinking we are not human is insane. That's where I draw the line on labels at least. I think I will put it back on now, I gave it a day or so, I've thought about it and I think I am a sissy to an extent.

- - - Updated - - -

Joaomoeoso said:
i feel you with this one , i remember when i was younger how i use to be more on the sissy side of my DL fetish but as i got older i found that it started to come and go in waves and i feel its effect lessens as time goes on . i too like the idea of submission or being somewhat cared for without worry . i sometimes think of wearing a pink fluffy diaper with a skirt and dress but now just a tight thick diaper , and being a slight baby like has a stronger feeling for me and to be honest i prefer it that way ,its whatever works for you and makes you happy :smile1:
I've thought about it and I think I am a sissy to a degree, so back on it goes. I do love red and all its shades, including pink. ^_^

It takes real commitment to be a sissy. Don't even attempt it if you are unsure you have what it takes. You need to be able to tough it out to the end and be a real man. In other words, don't be a s....
...hmm.:smile1:

drifter said:
it takes real commitment to be a sissy. Don't even attempt it if you are unsure you have what it takes. You need to be able to tough it out to the end and be a real man. In other words, don't be a s....

lol

Drifter said:
It takes real commitment to be a sissy. Don't even attempt it if you are unsure you have what it takes. You need to be able to tough it out to the end and be a real man. In other words, don't be a s....
Lol

I think about becoming some one else's sexual slave on a nightly basis.

In my opinion, it is how you feel about yourself that makes you a sissy or not.

As some one who has been around a lot longer, gender expression changes over time and with experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back