Carousel Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
What problem did you have with the tapes? Pull off the back? pop off the front? break in two?

I did experience a little bit of "pull off from the back" in a few of mine after wearing for awhile. Maybe they need to use a better adhesive on the tapes (if they add that during manufacturing) or use better tapes (that come with the adhesive on them already)

They don't stick well and slide or come off the front panel. Two packages so far.

footedpjs said:
They don't stick well and slide or come off the front panel. Two packages so far.

The upper right tape (as viewed from worn) is only 1/2 as long as the other three, due to some sort of defect, in ALL of the carousel I have unbagged so far. If you're not seeing that, they may be having a big issue with inconsistent manufacture. I've had NO problems with tapes popping off the front. And I'd give the usual advice in the same situation, make sure you're not getting powder or lotion on the front panel or your hands before diapering up. Even lotion that's been on your hands awhile can still oil up the front panel when you are handling your diaper, making the tapes almost useless.

bambinod said:
The upper right tape (as viewed from worn) is only 1/2 as long as the other three, due to some sort of defect, in ALL of the carousel I have unbagged so far. If you're not seeing that, they may be having a big issue with inconsistent manufacture. I've had NO problems with tapes popping off the front. And I'd give the usual advice in the same situation, make sure you're not getting powder or lotion on the front panel or your hands before diapering up. Even lotion that's been on your hands awhile can still oil up the front panel when you are handling your diaper, making the tapes almost useless.

I haven't had any tape issues really. bigger issue for me has been clumping when they get really wet. Only thing giving me pause to order a whole case.

I wouldn't mind trying these, but how small is the cut around the thighs? I have a 34 Waist, but large thighs (lot of leg work outs). Which is usually why I go with a large.

bambinod said:

It's not a lotion or powder issue. The tapes are not holding.

after a couple weeks and half a pack wearing them, I've found the tapes to be -OK-. not great, but none have pulled off. they do not stick if you try to retape them. so forget making adjustments after you put them on.

They seem to have much less sap and more fiber than other premium ABDL diapers. that means they wick much better, but they don't retain fluid as well. I've had a diaper that was near full but with no leaks at all, start leaking because I rolled on my side, and the fiber slowly drained.

these are way cool, if not as ultra cool as a Space Diaper or a Safari. I will totaly be buying more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back