Your first time wearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pampz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! 2nd post or first if you're picky, but anyway, Just wondering what was your first time wearing? I'm just kind of curious to see what other stories people have.

My first time was when I was in tween years. I knew my young cousin was over the previous day all day, and I was home alone. So as gross as it may sound I went to the trash can dug in it and wore while I was home alone. It was the cleanest one I could find and it kind of worked I guess.. Anyway I'm curious to hear what lengths you guys would go through. Also I can't really get diapers right now because I Do live with my parents and I'm very self concious. No one knows either, plan to keep it that way. If you could leave any tips on how to break the news to your parents or something please leave it in the description.

Cheers!
YP

I hate to suggest this, but the way most of us broke wearing diapers to our parents was by getting caught. That's what happened to me. As for my first diaper wearing experience, it was mostly with make shift, home made diapers. I do remember the first time for that, because my parents were going out to dinner. I waited all day for them to leave, and by that time, I was holding it in. I was 13 years old, I think. When they finally did leave, I had a plastic swimming raft blown up so I could lay down like a baby and wet my underwear. I had waited so long that I had great difficulty. Finally the great moment came followed by sexual release and it was all over in an instant. Then I had to deal with the underwear.

Like most of us, I hid them for a while, used them again and eventually threw them out. This went on for years until I got caught, and then my mom sent me to a psychiatrist. So my advise is to not tell unless you think your parents would be accepting. This isn't usually the case, but sometimes it is, and only you know your parents.

Since you are 26, I would not tell the parents and work on getting a place of your own. Then you can go wild, which is what I did.

To tell your parents or not can be a difficult question that likely depends on how close you are with them.

If you do decide to tell them, make sure you fully understand why you like them and everything about it. Try to anticipate any questions and answer them as part of your initial explanation. Writing it all down beforehand might also help too.

Too many before you have just blurted out they have a diaper fetish and wanted their parents to accept it, while not saying anything else about it either. Not only is this incorrect for any abdl to say, but it leaves the ther parents to come to some horrible misconclusion on their own.

When I was 13 I taped a bunch of Maxi pads around my brothers briefs to try and make it feel like a diaper. I tried to hide it in a box of Lego's... yeah that didn't work. As for wearing a real diaper, it wasn't until I moved out that I bought some Depends and they always leaked no matter what.

dogboy said:
I waited all day for them to leave, and by that time, I was holding it in. I was 13 years old, I think. When they finally did leave, I had a plastic swimming raft blown up so I could lay down like a baby and wet my underwear. I had waited so long that I had great difficulty. Finally the great moment came followed by sexual release and it was all over in an instant. Then I had to deal with the underwear.

Over and over I did much the same. Cleaning up afterwards I'd promise myself never again, this was the last time. No way, I couldn’t stop, next opportunity I’d do it again, and again. Why? Thought I was crazy.

Thank all of you guys for your suggestions and thought!

I'm not sure of the exact age but it was (probably around 10-12 years old). I started by making them myself out of underwear and tons of paper towels but after a few times this just wasn't enough. At that point I figured out that depends had 2pack samples of their old belted briefs for sale at the store we shopped at so I tried them a few times. That soon ended and they stopped selling the sample packs so I started ordering samples from depends directly. They would send a sample or two to any household, so I had them delivered to all my friends, family and neighbors. Not needing them everyone would put them away or throw them in the trash so I would dig thew the trash or search till I found them and then steal them for myself. Eventually this method ran out as well, so at that time I finally started buying them by the pack at the local store and I would hide them in an old car stored at our house till I used them.

As far as telling your parents goes, not sure what to do there. That totally depends on your personal relationship with your parents. I didn't tell mine but starting at such a young age, I soon got caught. My parents are somewhat nice and understanding people so they kinda just scolded me and sent me to the pastor of our church. I just swore to them it would go away but I think they knew better. I think they know i still use them but just kind of keep it to themselves after I turned 18 and they realized they couldn't control what I do anymore. I know neither of them has said anything to me about it for years so either they think I gave it up or they just don't care. I personally think they just don't care anymore because I know I've been diapered around them several times and they've never said anything again. I personally wouldn't tell them and just move like several others on hear have suggested but that's completely a judgment call you have to make on your own.

I was in the 8th grade, and I was a really weird kid then. I was still very naive and uncertain about a lot of things, and lacking a decent amount of street smarts. I was kind of a reclusive person as well. I am a Type 1 Diabetic, so in school I had to keep my medicine and supplies in the nurse's office. I'd go in every day before lunch and gym class to check my blood sugar levels and tend to them as needed.

One day, I had to use the bathroom while I was in there. The nurse was cool with me using the private bathroom in the office, so I went in. While I was doing my business, I noticed some bright colors inside of a plastic bin with drawers. Curious, I opened the drawer, and inside was a pack of boys' L/XL Goodnites, belonging to one of the special needs students. The diapers catch my attention, so I slip one out of the package. As I feel it in my hands, my heart starts beating faster. Impulsively, I stuff the diaper down my pants, then finish up and depart the nurse's office. I stopped at my locker afterwards to throw the diaper in there for later.

After school, I head over to a friend's house, and after an hour or so, I head to the bathroom, grabbing the Goodnites before going in. Inside, I slip my pants and underwear off, and slowly slide the pant up my legs. At that instant, my mind flashes back to my potty training days and the Pull Ups commercials played on TV. Once the pant is all the way up on my waist, I look at myself. I feel exactly like a toddler again. I'm grinning from ear-to-ear, in full embrace of the diaper. I wiggle around a little, spin and look in the mirror, and goof off for a little.

I slip the diaper off and turn the sink on. I run the pant under the water and fill it up, then carefully put it back on. I squish it a little, dance around some more, and then I notice how long I'd been in there. I quickly tear the sides apart, stash the diaper in a discarded tissue box, then put my pants back on, grab the box, and head out of the bathroom, stashing the box in my backpack. From that day on, I knew I was ABDL.

broke it to my late mom over a very emotional phone call in college, broke it to my older brother over burbon the day before she died, probably not ever going to tell my father because I think he's happier not knowing..

I was 11. I stole a Pamper from a relative's house. I was so excited to put it on when I got home that I almost got caught by my mother. It didn't fit all the way, but I stuffed it inside my PJ bottoms and it stayed in place.

I'll tell my story in two parts.

The first:

When I was 8-9 years old, my father took me to a youth retreat in NC. (This went on until age 14-15) This one particular year was the second time I had come to the town they hold this conference every year, and as a young kid It was the ONLY place I could wonder around with out my father present. I could go to the park, or rock walks, the pool, the lake; practically anywhere I wanted. At the beginning of the year I met this kid around my age. Brandon I think his name was. Brandon and I bonded very quickly and our friendship as short as it was is one of the best I've ever had.

One day I went to hang out in his room and noticed his goodnights. Understandably I was curious and started asking questions. He told me about his bed wetting and how he had no control sometimes. As the discussion continued I became more curious and asked him how they felt. Thats when it all started. He convinced me that I should find out. Two eight year olds, having this conversation. It was weird. Needless to say, I put a pair on. The level of comfort had never been this high for me. And so I was hooked. The end of the week came and I returned home with my father. The curiosity seemed to have stayed in that room.

Part two:

A year or two had gone by and after a big stressful move, and 9/11 the urge to try diapers again returned. My sister who was 6 at the time was still in pull ups due to wetting at night. One day I found the courage to go into her room and nick a few. Quickly returning to my room next to hers. And it goes from there. Thank goodness I had them, because it was around the time that I started having my night terrors. Of course in the middle of an episode I wet myself and was instantly caught when my parents ran into my room. They woke me up and checked the sheets only to find my lower half wearing only a pull up. They never questioned it, seeing that it actually helped me that night. But my supply had been cut off, and My stash gone.

As far as telling people. Your parents in this case, tread lightly. If it were me I would get 3-4 samples and use them only when you feel you need the release. Or, you could wait till you move out. I've found out that even those close to you will judge. Its just human nature.

I was 17 and was home alone since the rest of my family was gone that day. After thinking about doing this for over a week, I went in my car, drove to the local drug store, and bought some Depends. Was a total rush and spent the whole day padded.

I wouldn't recommend telling your parents. Kinks generally aren't something family members want to know about, and I've read stories about peoples parents reacting really badly to their child coming out as an ABDL to them. It's best to not bring it up.

I don't remember my actual age at the time but I know it was in the single digits. I was playing with my Cabbage Patch dolls in my room. I had little diapers for them. I remember closing the door to my room, taking down my overalls that I was wearing and putting one of the diapers into my underwear and pulling everything back up. Shortly after that my mom came in wondering why I had the door closed. That's where the memory stops. I don't think I got caught at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back