Status
Not open for further replies.

Babypat80

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
For those days when I crave a little bit of public embarrassment: What diaper have you found to be the noisiest and most-bulky?

Most bulky is a wet Crinklz- by far. Nosiest is probably the old plastic depends. How about a depends over a crinklz then.

Rearz definitely get bulky when wet, I have also heard Crinklz get huge when wet but I've never worn one. If your really wanting bulk you can always double up with two thick diapers and that would definitely be noticeable.

yoshiDL said:
Rearz definitely get bulky when wet, I have also heard Crinklz get huge when wet but I've never worn one. If your really wanting bulk you can always double up with two thick diapers and that would definitely be noticeable.

Yeah, I was amazed by how much they expand too. Double diapering with a Confidry "might" get you to the same thickness as just one Crinklz. They are really just that thick.

Is Crinklz thicker than betterdry, the non ABDL variant? I thought they were the same, betterdry and crinklz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babypat80 said:
For those days when I crave a little bit of public embarrassment: What diaper have you found to be the noisiest and most-bulky?
Whatever one I'm wearing when I don't have pants on :p

NotTheAverageMan said:
Is Crinklz thicker than betterdry, the non ABDL variant? I thought they were the same, betterdry and crinklz

They are the same except of the print...

NotTheAverageMan said:

Yes, by far. Their old version was near the same, but the new version has thick padding from front to back. It also has much more sap than betterdry. The overall cut and tape placement is the same though.

If you were to soak bith diapers and put them side by side you would absolutely see a huge difference with the new crinklz being much thicker.

I've just got some samples of the new Cuddlz diaper, which is a UK based company, and if you like noisy diapers these will definitely be heard, I'm wearing a pair of jeans over them and I can hear them still, the plastic is very thick not cheap thin stuff but it's great for crinkles

I wear plastic backed Molicare Slips in size large and as they've got quite a high rise they're quite noticeable, especially with how bulky they get when you've filled them.

Well,

How about cloth! As thick as you want!

a quadrupple cloth diaper with some very noisy plastic pants

rennecfox said:
a quadrupple cloth diaper with some very noisy plastic pants
That's how I sleep , if the Michelin man and the Pillsbury doeboy had a love child it would be me going to bed .

Film at 11....
Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Any diaper can be the most obvious if you double up enough :)

Heavily layered cloth prefolds with babypants Peva pants, you'd walk like a cowboy after a long day on a horse and crinkle crinkle crinkle

And then consider the MOST OBVIOUS DIAPER - what is worn over the diaper itself - does it cover all of the bulk or leave some imaginative hint that something is definitely
out of proportion here with frilly ruffled detailing outwardly exposed. And what is the noise I hear - every step taken reveals a cadence of crinkle crinkle and when taking a
seat what is that whoosh of air expelled with perhaps smelling like an element of baby powder lotion oil and something other most foul ! Who do you think you are kidding ?

Yes you can run (waddle) and hide but why are your legs splayed apart and why are you all of sudden appearing 10-20 pounds heavier - hummm - that sure is ODD !
Humm - it couldn't be so - wearing diapers ? What other possible explanation
other than going to Omar the Tent Maker for clothing alterations for obvious weight gain !
So does this make my rear end look BIG or FAT ?

Let's put it to the Pillsbury Doughboy test - now take your finger and press
firmly in the middle of the mons pubis - forget the log - is there a terrible
spongy resistance in the area - voila diapers confirmed - if the spongy resistance
doesn't spring back right away - the test will reveal wet diapers !

Suspicions confirmed - Most Obvious Diapers - syndrome present !

"Nothing written or presented here is factual only for readers amusement" !

Night weight cloth diapers with 7 gauge plastic pants. Very thick, and very loud bassy crinkle (unlike the plastic of disposables).

Wear a full night cloth diaper , and put on a speedo over top nothing says diaper like a big diaper and small pants !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Not an accurate test. You get press out when sitting. No doubt they are one of the suroerior diapers. But I use a pin wheel on the plastic shell flow through into my cloy pull-up diaper with plastic pants and never have leaks with dry 24/7. I'll have to conduct my own test. I'm curious nw.

i have thick night time cloth diapers with an insert, very bulky

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back