LG (not sissy) panties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While I do like the large amount of panties geared toward males with a figure that wouldn't be facilitated by normal girls panties, the list is almost exclusively sissy style, with big frills, satin, ruffles, some thong styles, etc. This is great and all, no complaints there.

Something I've really wanted, though, is something like a little girl style of panty. You know, like the cotton stretchy style, with cute images on them. Any that I've tried to find don't fit well. The largest girls youth size is just a bit too small for me. And even then, the cute images and styles are slim pickings by that point in a girl's life. Could anyone help me here? Or did I explain myself well enough :p

OhHeyThere said:
While I do like the large amount of panties geared toward males with a figure that wouldn't be facilitated by normal girls panties, the list is almost exclusively sissy style, with big frills, satin, ruffles, some thong styles, etc. This is great and all, no complaints there.

Something I've really wanted, though, is something like a little girl style of panty. You know, like the cotton stretchy style, with cute images on them. Any that I've tried to find don't fit well. The largest girls youth size is just a bit too small for me. And even then, the cute images and styles are slim pickings by that point in a girl's life. Could anyone help me here? Or did I explain myself well enough :p
You explained yourself fine :) Unfortunately the answer is "slim pickings", like you said. You weren't very specific about how big your size is, but Amazon carries some girls' panties in up to a size 18-20, fitting a 38" waist comfortably. No pictures, though, just plain pastels with a little rosette/bow in the front.

Ebay can be good... There are occasionally MLP/Barbie/Disney panties in women's sizes. WebUndies is also a good source for larger, juvenile underwear. Do a web/Ebay search for "Underoos for Adults". They make a cami/panty set with Princess Leia and She-Ra, Princess of Power in sizes up to women's XXL. You might also have some luck with Hot Topic/Torrid... I got some nice black/pink Barbie logo panties there. Hope that helps!

BritneyShagwell said:
You explained yourself fine :) Unfortunately the answer is "slim pickings", like you said. You weren't very specific about how big your size is, but Amazon carries some girls' panties in up to a size 18-20, fitting a 38" waist comfortably. No pictures, though, just plain pastels with a little rosette/bow in the front.

Ebay can be good... There are occasionally MLP/Barbie/Disney panties in women's sizes. WebUndies is also a good source for larger, juvenile underwear. Do a web/Ebay search for "Underoos for Adults". They make a cami/panty set with Princess Leia and She-Ra, Princess of Power in sizes up to women's XXL. You might also have some luck with Hot Topic/Torrid... I got some nice black/pink Barbie logo panties there. Hope that helps!

So, on Amazon, I've found a few designs I like in the youth size 20 you mentioned. Nothing too fancy, but not plain either. Just right for my tastes, though I do wish any of that size had some cartoon-y designs, like MLP for istance.

Incidentally, they all came from the same manufacturer, Candyland. Are there any other brands that go to size 20? All of the others I could find only went up to 16.

I am a 38-inch waist. And you say 20 will comfortably fit? Like, I'm a grower, not a shower, so that shouldn't be too big of a problem, but I do have an, ahem...above average-size posterior. Is that still good?

OhHeyThere said:

I too am very much in a similar position as you. I can't find anything littleish that fits all that well. I've gotten lucky to a point with shopping in that I still fit into the 12-14 size range but even then it is kind of slim pickings there too. However I did just manage to find a 3 pack of MLP panties in that size range from an asian country that were imported. Waiting on them to come in the mail.

OhHeyThere said:
So, on Amazon, I've found a few designs I like in the youth size 20 you mentioned. Nothing too fancy, but not plain either. Just right for my tastes, though I do wish any of that size had some cartoon-y designs, like MLP for istance.

Incidentally, they all came from the same manufacturer, Candyland. Are there any other brands that go to size 20? All of the others I could find only went up to 16.

I am a 38-inch waist. And you say 20 will comfortably fit? Like, I'm a grower, not a shower, so that shouldn't be too big of a problem, but I do have an, ahem...above average-size posterior. Is that still good?
Candyland is the only manufacturer that I found... Unfortunately, I cannot answer your fit question. I have a 40-inch waist, and a normal-sized booty, and they are just a teeny bit too snug on me. I am confident if I had a 38-inch waist they would fit ME fine, but I'm not sure about you :) FYI. they do have a (relatively) narrow gusset for panties so large. I also am a "grower", so that wasn't a problem for me... They were just a bit snug on my hips/waist. I'm keeping them (I ordered about 12 total panties, I think), because even at my current size, I CAN fit into them, and I am trying to lose weight, and shrink into a whole new wardrobe :)

All I can say is just order a small pack and see. They also have size 20 girls' slips, which fit me fine. A lot of people reviewed them as "too big" and "too long", and I can see why... On my 6'0" frame, they are about kne length, and the stretchy top section accomodates up to a 50+-inch chest with no issues. I have to imagine that's just a little too big for most plus-size little girls :)

BritneyShagwell said:
Candyland is the only manufacturer that I found... Unfortunately, I cannot answer your fit question. I have a 40-inch waist, and a normal-sized booty, and they are just a teeny bit too snug on me. I am confident if I had a 38-inch waist they would fit ME fine, but I'm not sure about you :) FYI. they do have a (relatively) narrow gusset for panties so large. I also am a "grower", so that wasn't a problem for me... They were just a bit snug on my hips/waist. I'm keeping them (I ordered about 12 total panties, I think), because even at my current size, I CAN fit into them, and I am trying to lose weight, and shrink into a whole new wardrobe :)

All I can say is just order a small pack and see. They also have size 20 girls' slips, which fit me fine. A lot of people reviewed them as "too big" and "too long", and I can see why... On my 6'0" frame, they are about kne length, and the stretchy top section accomodates up to a 50+-inch chest with no issues. I have to imagine that's just a little too big for most plus-size little girls :)

Well, they came in the mail, and I'm happy to say they fit well :) like you said, the gusset is a bit narrow, but what panties aren't, aside from the sissy panties meant for people with... endowment.

They're a bit stiff, and not quite the material I was hoping for, but I think a couple washes in fabric softener should do the trick. If it makes them more comfy, I may take another look at Candyland's designs and get something else. FYI I got the silver polka dotted one with the butterflies on the side in case you were wondering.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this got me thinking, since you mentioned slips. Would other size 20 things be wearable? I guess they take into account waist size, hips, and maybe chest, but do you think length would be an issue?

OhHeyThere said:
Well, they came in the mail, and I'm happy to say they fit well :) like you said, the gusset is a bit narrow, but what panties aren't, aside from the sissy panties meant for people with... endowment.

They're a bit stiff, and not quite the material I was hoping for, but I think a couple washes in fabric softener should do the trick. If it makes them more comfy, I may take another look at Candyland's designs and get something else. FYI I got the silver polka dotted one with the butterflies on the side in case you were wondering.
I'm glad you got them, and I am happy that they fit :) Yes, fabric softener will make them less stiff, but they are a little thin... They are still the best size 20 actual "little girl" styled and manufactured panties that I have found...
OhHeyThere said:
Also, this got me thinking, since you mentioned slips. Would other size 20 things be wearable? I guess they take into account waist size, hips, and maybe chest, but do you think length would be an issue?
Since you asked... :)

The best word I have for you is "Knitworks" brand... They make a wide variety of actual little girl-style clothing in 18.5 and 20.5 sizes. All size 20 and/or size 20.5 are NOT the same. Dresses, especially long-sleeved ones are very difficult to find... SOMETHING is always too tight/too short. Justice brand makes a lot of nice tops in size 20, and a few skirts. Even Mudd now has a small plus-sized range. I actually bought a pair of Mudd size 20.5 shorts that were TOO big on my 40-inch waist.

Length is always going to be an issue with tops, so I order tops that are naturally longer in style. You'll probably never be able to wear a little girls' top that is designed to show THEIR belly a little, because it'll fit you like a halter top/crop top. You'll have better luck with "tunic" styles and hoodies.

Knitworks makes a bunch of mix and match pieces in bright colors and pastels, tops with leggings/skirts/shorts/skorts, featuring graphics like hearts, puppies, horses, stars, etc... Nothing "licensed", so no "My Little Pony" :( Many DO have glitter, though!

I like Knitworks best because all of their stuff is STRETCHY... If that's not an issue for you, you might find a manufacturer like Bonnie Jean to your liking. They have a decent range of mostly dresses in sized 18.5-20.5, but even when they are stretchy, I can't really wear them... My gut is too big, and they are almost always too tight in the shoulders, with too-short sleeves and skirts. Your mileage may vary :)

Just do a Google and/or Ebay search for "Girls Plus 20", and you'll likely find something. Pay special attention if/when they offer size charts. I've seen size 20's with a 34-35 inch waist (with no stretch), and I've seen size 20's with a 38" waist, with room to stretch up to 40+ inches.

Not exactly LG panties per say but there is a seller on ebay (in the US if you are anywhere else) that has some really awesome training pants with cute sissy styles. Seller is mslorainex, she has a etsy shop as well at BigTot.

She currently has 3 girls and 3 boys styles and I messaged her about them. She said she does have plans to add more styles in the future. We talked briefly about the possibility of lowering the waistline and getting rid of the padding to make them like kids underwear. She said it is something she may explore in the future but she had her hands full at the moment so here's hoping.

The training pants are amazing though I recommend trying them out even if the DL scene isn't your thing. They are so soft and cute.

This is a bit old, but whenever I see threads like this I always wanna emphasize that you gotta just be vigilant. You can find some really cute stuff in very normal places if you're just willing to look and not be immediately off put by what you see. I found a pair of panties in the women's section at Walmart with Stitch on them, pink trim, cute pictures.. that totally wouldn't look out of place in that same sort of style. (Since noticing this, I find that most Walmart's have a sorta specific rack in their panty section for cute character panties that are like 5 dollars a piece? Childish stuff is becoming more the current way of doing things, our current generation is a bit.. immature so you're finding more and more things aimed for adult sizes but with a childish style. So it isn't as hard as it used to be to find things to give you that "age-appropriate" panty feeling.

Can we get more recommendations on more modern styles? We've derailed over by the diaper covers. I looked at Candyland, and didn't find anything nice, design-wise-- I was some print on them.

sex toy stores in taiwan carry LG clothing including panties

Last edited:
You're 29 years old, or a 29-inch waist? Lol, it looks good, but I'm a little skeptical of the cut. Does that boy short style actually look good once it's actually on? I'm more of a bikini-style guy (girl?) Myself. But I'd be willing if it actually looks tasteful when I'm actually wearing it :p

OhHeyThere said:
You're 29 years old, or a 29-inch waist?P

ahah, sorry for the misunderstanding. I don't know the imperial system very well. but my waist should be around 35 inches (90cm) if I measured it correctly.

Of course, the panties tend to be a little stretched but not as much as I was expecting it to be.
I linked a sale of 12pcs but you can find smaller sales that will cost 5$ for a pair, so you can check if you like it before buying more. (something like that : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Baby-Girls-Cotton-Triangle-Panties-Cartoon-High-Quality-Children-Underwear-Next-Brand-Alsa-Princess/32386021054.html, those are a bit more tight than the boys short style btw)

There are also others patterns on the website you may prefer.

the adult underwear section also have some fine design (like the ones AdorableBunny link on the previous page) as well, but I prefer the disney/cartoon. I find it more childish.

If you prefer bikini style, well, it's a bit different, but you may look into the swimwear they sell. Like the underwear, they have size going up to 16yo (according to their size chart) with very childish bikini like Peppa pig, sofia the first,...

OMG! I so sympathize. I mean i know why they don't make them in adult sizes but they should DAMMIT! I want the super cute ones like my friend's sister had when she was a little girl. I think I'm important enough they should make an exception. Sitting down and penning a letter to Disney. I'd hook y'all up if I can ever persuade them to sell them in our sizes!

In the meantime, after being had by someone on etsy (got my money back from paypal) these are the closest I could find so I ordered a set of her other Princess panties (she also has the princesses without the day of the week part) http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADULT-BABY-...hash=item1c8740860f:m:mNyMZtErawTOwj6D5jYwhsA

I like them and I wear them but they are too big because the sizing she has is wrong. She's in the UK but does ship international so if you do buy from her get the size down.

I am also interested in sizing for little girl panties! I've got a 38'' waist and wear a L diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back