• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyTiger

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi guys, after reading some of the threads on here over the past year or two I figured it was about time I became a member so I can get more involved. I remember finding this site a couple years ago, feeling relieved that there were others out there like me. Anyway, I'm in my 20's and have been interested in diapers since I was a kid, although it wasn't till later on in life that I was able to act on it. It's my best kept secret, I've only opened up to one person about it in my entire life. It took a while to work up the courage to tell her and to my surprise she was quite accepting of it (and it felt good to finally get it off my chest). Anyway if you guys have any questions, ask away and I'll try to reply as soon as I can.

Heyyyy [emoji112] welcome to the forum. Hope you get out of it what you need :)

G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back