I was hoping fellow ADISCers could help me out. I'm a real cloth baby, but, vacations, and conventions, and outings, and being abducted by an alien race that won't let me use their washers, could happen. Sposies are necessary. Stick to AB/Little/DL brands. What should I try? Preschools are a given. Only clothlike backed option I got. They aren't too boyish either.
Well, first, to get over my fear and anxiety about plastic. No, seriously this time.
1. Easy on and off. Seriously, Casey, toddaler, whoever wants my business, I'm waiting for pull-ups. Not training pants. Diapers, that just so happen to not be an asspain to put on. From the outside, they can look training pantish, though. Okay by me if it unvelcros open, to take it off, but, what's it matter how wonderful the product is, if I can't put it on? Cloth like backed ones. Don't go getting any crazy ideas about plastic backed pull-ups! I know it'll take time, so take yours, and do them right. I'll love you forever. Darn bad hand! Darn tapes!
2. Reasonably dry skin, even when it's, well, not.
3. Cute in a girly nostalgic way
4. Until the unicorn of our world does come out, Clothlike backing, or, smooth, quiet plastic, I have sensory issues.
5. Not, "You really are pathological; y'know that," thick.
Now, on to what I've heard.
That ABU is awesome, and has buttery plastic, except for the simple, which is different.
That TykABles win in the skin dryness category, because of their blue core
That TykABles tapes are clear, and I like not having to see them. Yes, I know. I'm weird. Oh, gosh, so weird.
Bambino downgrades the quality of their other products every time something new comes out.
Bambinos are inordinately thick and obvious and stuff. Like, "only to conventions," obvious.
Are the things I've heard true, everybody? Are there any other brands I can try? Bambinos didn't seem to be for me, even before I heard anything negative. Am I missing out?