Just how rare are we? Maybe less than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the chief moves it to offense and we surround and drowned, save the foundation boys!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The fact that depends brought back their fitted briefs plastic version makes me believe that the numbers must be greater then many realize, also subtle humor in movies/tv... jokes often mask truths.

I was thinking about this a few days ago. I think a good guess would be for a ABDL Diaper Company like ABU or Bambino to release their sales figures, and tell us the number of people they have sold too. Not like exact numbers but for example "100,000 people have ordered from us once or more then once." That would show active ABDL people who are participating in the activities surrounding being an ABDL. It's probably not perfect but I'm still curious to see that number. Where Casey? Haha do you think he would tell us :)

BabyLink9 said:
I was thinking about this a few days ago. I think a good guess would be for a ABDL Diaper Company like ABU or Bambino to release their sales figures, and tell us the number of people they have sold too. Not like exact numbers but for example "100,000 people have ordered from us once or more then once." That would show active ABDL people who are participating in the activities surrounding being an ABDL. It's probably not perfect but I'm still curious to see that number. Where Casey? Haha do you think he would tell us :)

even if he tells us nothing, the fact they just built a new shipping headquarters in my state tells me something ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back