Is anyone else like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was just wondering, I sometimes don't know what to make of my feelings. Sometimes I love to "Be" a little girl and wear dresses, pink overalls, onesies, etc. and sometimes I am more into being a boy, wearing boyish overalls, rompers, sunsuits, etc. I seem to be about 60/40 towards the little girl side. There is no rhyme or reason, just depends on my moods on a given day. Is this weird or what?

Straycatz said:
I was just wondering, I sometimes don't know what to make of my feelings. Sometimes I love to "Be" a little girl and wear dresses, pink overalls, onesies, etc. and sometimes I am more into being a boy, wearing boyish overalls, rompers, sunsuits, etc. I seem to be about 60/40 towards the little girl side. There is no rhyme or reason, just depends on my moods on a given day. Is this weird or what?
It's not "me" but it's not uncommon. I've heard many AB's express similar sentiments. Most AB's just identify strongly with a preferred gender, but not all do. They are just attached to being a "baby" more than being a specific kind of baby. Besides, you get to play and experience BOTH perspectives, being a baby boy and a baby girl. Why the heck not? It's not any "weirder" than wanting to act like a baby in the first place, really :)

I agree with Britney.

I think it can be fluid. It is with me though I don't act on it to any degree other than wearing some of the more feminine Baby Pants training pants. Sometimes I'm in the mood and sometimes I'm not, often depending on what I have to do during the day and thus how I identify myself. Most days I have to be an adult and I actually want to be in my adult mind. Then there are other, freer days when I can regress and I enjoy those days. How I regress is fluid as well and for that there seems to be no rhyme or reason.

I've found over the past year that my baby side is rather gender fluid. Sometimes I feel like a boy, other times a little more like a girl or just flat-out gender neutral. I'm currently going through a ''boy'' phase, so at this moment I guess I want to be a boy who sometimes likes more girly things too.

I saw myself as a boy my whole life. I NEVER associated any piece of myself to being TG/sissy the slightest bit.
Still, sometimes I see myself enjoying girly stuff like cartoons directed for female audience, romantic music, pink clothes... you name it.
I think I just differenciate between the self image and the stuff I enjoy. Why shouldn't men wear pink or a skirt? I don't care about the department, my clothes came from out of the store. I buy what I like, not what society deems appropriate for me.

Thanks for the replies, makes me feel alot more comfortable with it all. Like Britney said, I just like to be a baby from both perspectives. Does make for a rather long wish list of clothing, however! And like dogboy talked about, I also have the feminine training pants from Babypants and love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back