Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If you really knew me. You would know I'm an otaku. My favorite thing is gaming over all. I own every system and have been playing since before I could speak. The reason I bring this up is because I was thinking going into gaming development. Most of the time I'm looking into something for my future the college Full Sail comes up. I get that this could just be software tracking or just random chance. I don't know if this means something or if I'm looking too deeply into this

My guess would be software tracking, but only assuming you have been looking up this sort of stuff already.
From personal experience, if you want to get into game development, you might be able to learn on the side even without attending a school. A lot of my game development knowledge came from making mods for various games.

Also, just like you, I am an otaku as well. Probably both in the western and eastern sense.
What sort of game development did you want to get into? Did you want to work for a specific company, or did you want to do your own thing?

I actually have an old project I was working on doing 3D programming for an old gaming system called Vectrex that I was pondering getting back to... it was lots of fun. It might turn into a homebrew game if I finish it.

I've been giving this more thought and realized if it was going to happen, it would have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back