Finally found the right size paci!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm so glad I finally found the right size paci! :D Nuk size 3 is awesome! I found adult paci's too big because I have a small mouth but I can actually suck a nuk size 3 :D

Good for you! Congrats!

I been happy with baby pacis for years, but finally summoned the courage to order a couple of ... bigger pacis to see if they satisfy my greedy gob even more!

LittleBelle said:
I'm so glad I finally found the right size paci! :D Nuk size 3 is awesome! I found adult paci's too big because I have a small mouth but I can actually suck a nuk size 3 :D
Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The Nuk 3 was my first after babyhood. I thought it was too short, but got used to it. I've tried some different brands over the years, including a NUK 5 which I didn't care for much (I also have a small mouth), developing different favorites.

I was using the Gerber First Essentials, which is actually marketed for 0-6 months, but then I found the PAW Patrol ones I'd seen online in a store. Two things were going against them: one, they were the orthodontic shape like the Nuks, which I'd been staying away from, and they were tiny, for 0+ months. Surprisingly, I find them perfectly comfortable. With longer orthodontic nipples, my tongue would fall more on the stem of the nipple than the bulb, but with these my tongue actually suckles the part it's supposed to. No, it doesn't reach very far back into my mouth, but it doesn't matter too much to me.

The only possible downside is that it seems like my sleep has been a little weird with them. Hmm.

I just ordered my first adult pacifier from amazon. I have become attached to my paci. The ones I use now are just 18 to 36 months Nuk. So I am hoping that I adore this one even more!!!! I wish I could post pics but I only have my phone 😭Sad baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back