ABU using different tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee I would hope not either

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Tiado said:
I recently got a new order of Little Pawz and on the first diaper I had one of the top tapes just break sometime in the night, after that broken tape I started to wear the top tapes just a little bit looser than usual. I'm hoping that this isn't the start of the decline in quality of ABU products too.

Honestly, tapes are, by far, the cheapest part of a diaper to manufacture. They're very easy for them to fix. If there's a problem, they can always go back.

Only problem I have had has been with the top left one doing this recently, and it only does it on the one I wear to bed. The ones I wear during the day have been fine, so I must be sleeping in a weird position. Yet there hasn't been a leak because of it so it hasn't been a big issue.

It is good to see Casey's responses on here saying that they are already correcting this. Still the Simple works best for me and I won't be changing brands anytime soon.

klo555 said:
There was a manufacturing glitch in one of the tape runs from 3M that caused part of a batch to be hit-or-miss. We didn't elect for any changes on the product at all since anything was launched, it was just a variation of the tape from 3M itself. We're switching to a different tape manufacturer we've used in the past that's had a 100% solid track record for the past 8 years, and we'll see those start to hit the USA/Canada/UK/Japan in late April. For now, if it's a problem for you, please consider using a little extra tape. If that's not working at all for you, please contact us at [email protected] and we'll look at some other options (including a discount/replacement once the new batch is in).

-Respectfully,
Casey Strom, ABU

This right here is why you guys rock (and are held to such high standards). Thanks for taking the time to respond to all of us. A fast response as well as a reasonable and fair explanation. Keep up the awesome work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back