Someone...ANYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of those comments on YouTube videos are just coming from SJW types - you know, the kind that don't necessarily think too hard about what they are saying, they just say what they think everyone else will say to get the most thumbs up for their comment and to feel good about themselves and accepted. Who knows what they really think about it if they actually thought about it. Quite possibly "Meh, not my thing but whatever".

I notice all the 100's of negative YouTube comments are usually all kind of the same comment, just a little re-phrased. Makes me think most of them were written by people just trying to say the politically correct popular thing. I'd guess there's a true few haters out there who the very thought of abdl makes them furious but for the most part the negative commenters are just trying to feel accepted.

I'm actually double incontinent so pretty much all family and really close friends know. I have a sister and sister-law that are nurse and a brother who is a physcian so I get a lot of understanding. I wear pretty thick diapers but do a good job of concealing it to the untrained eye. But they all know and am thankful for the empathy. Also, time does make it easier. I've been in diapers for 20 years and you either "own it"or drive yourself nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back