Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I was doing some browsing online and found that Huggies seems to be updating their design on the OverNites from Winnie the Pooh to Mickey Mouse.

81OnGcwtm8L._SY355_.jpg

I've always kind of wanted to try these, but seeing the local Walmart only carries them in big boxes, I haven't been able to. I'd much rather have the old Winnie the Pooh designs though, they're cuter.

I wish Huggies would mix up their diaper designs a bit; I know Mickey is Disney's mascot but variety is the spice of life. They could put characters from a few different movies on them, Dumbo, Bambi, 101 Dalmatians, etc. (If they kept The Lion Guard on Pull-Ups for a while though that would make me happy too.)

I'd also like it if Luvs went back to a licensed print instead of the generic monkey, or even just did something like a few different animals.

I know my opinion probably doesn't count for much, seeing I'm far outside the target market, but anyway.

Last edited:
Attachment isn't working

Thank you. I wonder if they've also changed the way they make the diaper.

Aww. I always liked the Winnie ones when I was around baby diapers. I don't remember when this was, but there was a tigger diaper not the newer ones with green on them but I liked that. There was also one with mickie and Pluto that were SUPER cute. And then they updated them and I wasn't as much of a fan.

Ive had the new mickey design ones for a while now. I guess I liked Winnnie the pooh better as it seemed more vibrant. The mickey graphics are a subdued blue tones. I do love Mickey though.

Uh oh! I better go out and buy some Winnie ones before they're gone! Thanks for the heads up.

Personally I far prefer Winnie the Pooh over Mickey Mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back