Status
Not open for further replies.

isidro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello Everyone,

I would like to purchase a long sleeve hooded t shirt to wear for bed time (either for naps or night sleep). I would like it to be with AB/DL designs and if it is made of in soft fabrics, similar to the ones used for real babies, the better. I would like to use it to help me regress, along with my diapers... Could you please indicate where could I find something like that?

Thank you!

Isidro

No answers yet??!! Could anyone please give me any idea or advise on where to buy such a product?

Thank you!

Take a look at jumpinjammerz.com maybe?

Thank you Songnar! I am looking for a t shirt though. They seem to sell only onesies at jumpinjammerz.com. Do you know any other place where I could find a hooded t shirt ?

Thanks in advance!

isidro said:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to purchase a long sleeve hooded t shirt to wear for bed time (either for naps or night sleep). I would like it to be with AB/DL designs and if it is made of in soft fabrics, similar to the ones used for real babies, the better. I would like to use it to help me regress, along with my diapers... Could you please indicate where could I find something like that?

Thank you!

Isidro
You can find hoodies with abdl embroidery on it but idk if you could really find anything that "looks" babyish

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back