Any GoT fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheresaRuth

Contributor
Role
Hey everyone! Just wanted to ask if there are any GoT fans in the forum. I am a huge fan of the show and I am eagerly waiting for the new season. The promo was amazing. :D

I just assumed EVERYONE was a Game of Thrones fan!

I avoid trailers and spoilers if all kinds but very much looking forward to the new season.

One thing that surprised me is that it looks to be a much higher magic world than it first appeared I suppose a bit like Dragonlance.

I liked the gradual introduction into the super natural that the game of thrones show as well as the SOIAF books does. They start you off completely normal and wheedle little bits of supernatural in, until your staring a dragon in the face and looking up a giant's loincloth.

I personally LOVE the books, and the first 4 seasons of the show,

I'm not sure if anyone else has heard Roy Dotrice read the audiobooks, but if you have not, your depriving yourself of a master at his craft.

-------------------------------

Also If you have not checked out the Dunk and Egg series, which takes place roughly 70(?) years before GOT and SOIAF, It's worth looking into.

-----------------------------

Favorite characters ? I'm glad you asked!

Davos Seaworth

Petyr Baelish

Tyrion lanister

Tormund Giantsbane

annnnndddd

Vaerys

Love the books absolutely HATE the show.

We only have two season left.

I love Game of Thrones! I'm really excited about the promos for the new season. I can't believe it's 2 months longer wait than usual though. I have 4 of the books but I haven't gotten very far into them yet.

My favorite characters are:
Tyrion Lannister
Daenerys Targaryen
Jon Snow
Arya Stark
Jaime Lannister
and
Jaqen H'ghar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back