BritneyShagwell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
No, it's not the first time I've slept in a diaper... This is the first time since I went 24/7 that I'll be spending the night elsewhere...

As I've mentioned, my work frequently takes me on the road, but only rarely do I have to spend the night out of town. Tonight is one of those nights. Actually, tonight is kind of a "practice round", as next week, I'll be spending two night out of town, with colleagues. Tonight I will be alone, sleeping in a hotel. Next week, I'll still sleep alone in my own hotel room also, but with the added stress of working in CLOSE proximity for three days with two people who know me well, but don't know that I am diapered.

My diaper bag is fully stocked, and in my suitcase/back, I've packed three extra diapers and an extra package of wipes. Also, extra plastic bags for disposing of used diapers. Of course, extra onesie, t-shirt and plastic pants.

I'm not sure what else to pack, it's only for a single night, but I confess to feeling a bit nervous. This will be my FIRST time, totally diapered for over twenty-four hours, away from my home...

Wish me luck! I'll be departing later today on a four-hour drive :)

Definitely best of luck!

Argent said:
Definitely best of luck!
Thanks! Safely in the hotel... Not a big deal for most people on here, I just noticed I didn't even pack any underwear at ALL.

Not than I planned on wearing any, but I kind of accidentally removed any option besides diapers ��

Just as the prophecy foretold!

You have to swear to us that you're not taking ANY regular undies with you. ;)

You might enjoy having the ante upped to "forced to wear diapers for a day"

Yay! Hope it felt good! I've never worn one 24/7, but I have slept in one a couple of times before. Usually after the hormonal thrill of wearing one has passed, I often just drift to sleep still wearing them. It's comfy, it's warm and snug :)

Thanks for all of the replies! I didn't really feel trapped or "forced"... I could have gone out and purchased underwear if I wanted.... i just thought it was funny... A bit of a "Doh!" moment. It just kind of smacked me over the head... I guess I AM pretty committed to this! The overnight went fine with zero issues. I still have the work day, and the four-hour drive back, but I'm all fresh, snug and dry, and ready for the day.

Longest Ive been diapered (or in pullup) has been about 22 hours. Never get a break from not being able to wear for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back