Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I was just thinking about my clubhouse I head when I was 12. My dad head a old camper he never used. So one day I was thinking that it would make a cool little hang out for my friends and I. I told my dad what I wonted to do and he was nice enough to help out. we bug bomb it lay some rat traps and killed any snakes that we can find. I febreze the hell (no seriously I used 2 hold bottles.) unfortunately it wasn't safe to run electricity directly to the camper so my dad gave me a extension cord and a power strip so I can have my ps2 TV a lamp and a fan. I felt like the coolies kid on my street. I just felt like sharing those memories. So did any of you guys head a cool clubhouse as a kid?

Between when I was 8 years old and 11, I lived in a small, bay side isolated community. I had a friend who was a year older, and we would go up into a tree house in the woods near his house. I'm not sure who built it, but perhaps his father. There were Playboy magazines and he would get turned on.

We also used to play army in the woods, and I had made a secret little fort out of an old 55 gallon drum that had been cut lengthwise. It was covered in vines and leaves.

Years later when I was in high school, my friends and I would build underground forts by digging a big hole, covering it with boards and then dirt. We'd have a trap door to get into it, and flashlights once inside. It was always fun.

It sounded like good times dogboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back