• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings to my Padded Brothers and Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudPaddedBro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
To plagiarize Adele: Hello. How are (all) you?

I'm ProudPaddedBro, but I'll go by PPB to save us all a few keystrokes. I'm an adult bedwetter and DL, and have been for a good long while. I've been in the working adult world for a while, traveled around the world, and do a couple of things for what I call a job.

Why am I here? Good question. Backstory: Did not become a bedwetter until college. Had a somewhat traumatic incident and found myself feeling guilty about the bedwetting that ensued. Realized that diapers > wet sheets any day and had always been curious about diapers for some reason. I wore at night for about two years, then had fewer and fewer incidences, and eventually quit wearing. Eight years later had another incident where I had a business nearly go belly up and take out everything I owned. Bedwetting came back. Been wearing diapers since (about a year and a half now).

Since the bedwetting started again I saw a doctor, counselor, psychiatrist, etc. None gave me a whole lot of good advice. Best advice I received ended up being from my soon to be husband and a friend who is also a doctor. Talking about how I felt (shame, guilt, depression) and why we all get into the emotional ruts that we do has made me feel so much better about myself as well as lessened my anxiety which in turn has all but stopped the bedwetting.

Therefore - I'm here because I spent a lot of time on the forum reading, but never contributing. I realized what helped me best is what I should be doing, i.e. communicating with others that sh!t happens, life happens, and how we deal with the anxieties in life can go a long way to making us happier :)

I really enjoy stuff that goes fast, slow (Jeeps, lol) being outside, cooking, theater, plays, music, news and international business.

I know there are lots of people here that have been through far more than I have, and if I can add just a bit to the conversation I'll be thrilled.

~PPB

Hello PPB and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. Hope to see you get involved in the threads and topics. I think you'll enjoy it and get a lot from it. Interesting group of interests, especially international business. I'm a professional musician, keyboards, organ and piano. I'm also a church music director and choir director.

Thanks egor and dogboy! I try to be respectful, figured there was a reason y'all spent time on making a welcome how to ��. Yes, I'm a nerd when it comes to international trade, tariffs and capital flows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back