Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean

Oneabove

Default Clean

Just a quick question, does anyone else find the idea of actually using their diapers for what they are intended sort of disgusting.

Ps. Please if you practice the full use of your diapers please do not be offended. This is just a personal opinion of mine and it is not ment to be judgemental or offensive.

Thunder

Well, i kind of think that #2'ing in them is kind of disgusting, but other than that, no. It's just too enjoyable :P

I love my diapers being wet. I like to get the full use out of them

i wasn't sure at first how i would feel about wetting! i had intended to just wear dry, but quickly realized how awesome of a feeling it was to be wet.

#2, not so much. clean-up is a true annoyance, and after the ONE time i did it, i felt like i reeked all day; no matter how many showers.

in short, i find it rather enjoyable while wet and rather uncomfortable while messy.

Oneabove

Maybe it's just me personally although I have wet a couple of times. Although enjoyable I don't like the cleaning afterwards.

In all honestly, I prefer a clean diaper over a wet one, that dosent mean i wont use it though. As for messing, I personally hate it, ive only did it twice and never like either one, I dont plan on doing that again. but i guess a the more straight answer to your question would be no for wetting, yes on messing.

Quote Originally Posted by injektilo92 View Post
    i wasn't sure at first how i would feel about wetting! i had intended to just wear dry, but quickly realized how awesome of a feeling it was to be wet.

#2, not so much. clean-up is a true annoyance, and after the ONE time i did it, i felt like i reeked all day; no matter how many showers.

in short, i find it rather enjoyable while wet and rather uncomfortable while messy.
    x2 on that

I wear diapers 24/7 so wetting and mess is not really problem get use to mess and smell of diaper after wear for so long it does not bug you.

I enoy both one and two. As soon as I mess my diaper, I feel unclean, but it's also not uncomfortable once you get used to it. At least at first. I think the longest time I spent in a dirty diaper was an hour. More often it's 20-30 minutes. After I shower, I feel fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Well, i kind of think that #2'ing in them is kind of disgusting, but other than that, no. It's just too enjoyable :P
    Agreed.