Status
Not open for further replies.

thickdiapers

Loving diapers since 1974!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've been on a search for some stretchy 2 piece pajamas in adult sizes for quite some time with no luck. You've probably seen them before. They are thin, usually 100% polyester or a poly/rayon mix, with stretchy bands at the wrist and ankles. They are usually pretty snug fitting.

I had a set of these when I was young that was yellow with red banding and had Scooby doo silkscreened across the chest. Any ideas where I could find something like that for adults?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

pictures?

I have a two piece footed pajamas from the woman's department of Penny's department store. I actually got them as a Christmas present from my brother in law who sometimes tries to buy weird things for Christmas. He asked my wife if was okay and she was too eager to say yes! Anyway, they're blue with Cookie Monster on the chest. They're not thin but flannel, however.

BabyOtter94 said:
pictures?
Something kind of like these
755e507b6222ad21cf372b8adb8bda35.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have a pair of SpongeBob Christmas pajamas similar to that I've had for over a decade. (Although they're pretty worn out at this point...) I think my parents got them at Walmart. Now that we're headed towards spring that kind of pajama might be harder to find, so your best bet would probably be looking online in the women's category.

Well,

I know they aren't two piece, but little keeper sleepers are very stretchy and tight pajamas! Skin tight!

So, if you could stand one piece they are very nice!

I still wish I had mine from my childhood and that they still fit me but unfortunately they no longer exist.

I would like to eventually find some more two piece just for the nostalgia feeling those were the days.

I have two pair of men's thermal 'long john' pajamas from Hanna Andersson. They're expensive - about $80 per pair - and available only seasonally. Being thermal, they're too hot for summertime, but I certainly enjoy them at this time of the year.

If your willing to take a chance joey cuties. Mine just cleared customs this morning after waiting almost three months for them. Had to fight with the owner of the company to tell the truth. You might also try eBay. I have found a few sets on their that are pretty good.

Oh man. These DO exist in adult (womens) sizes but they are /ridiculously/ rare. My former roommate had a pair, just the bottoms, and I SO wanted them.

In any case, I don't know how big you are or how critical it is to find adult sizes. They are available in full sets up to kids 14, with 16 available in a few styles. from The Children's Place. They may not be around right now as they're seasonal, winter only, but keep looking.

Several other places have them as well, but usually only up to size 10. Target has them... I don't know any adults who can wear kids 10 though. They're WAY too short on me.

- - - Updated - - -

THIS JUST IN... that area down below here, the one that says "Similar Threads," I clicked on one of those, and was led to these:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/pdp.aspx?styleId=40806&grpng=&from=MS|40805|N|N&simg=40806_48Q

I think "hanna andersson" is the brand my roommate's were, but his were womens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back