BritneyShagwell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I got up for work today. My diaper was wet, but not soaked. As is my practice, I puttered around, checked e-mail, made breakfast, etc... Waiting to see if I might need to make a #2 before changing into a fresh diaper for the day.

Sure enough, after about 1/2 hour, I felt the urge. I don't know if it was something I ate or what, but it was a 2-3 minute bout of diarrhea. Always fun. Once I was sure that I was "done", I set about clean-up.

Not as bad as it could have been. I had remained standing, and my hemorrhoids aren't acting up today, which is a good thing. I showered, powdered up, and added a little barrier cream just in case (Desitin). Carefully put on my Northshore Supreme, followed up with the Garywear pants (to help with possible odor AND to stave off any potential leaks), and my "wear2work" T-shirt-style onesie...

After getting dressed, I realized I was actually fifteen minutes early, for once, and I mentally applauded myself. Not bad, considering. I walked down the three flights of stairs to the parking lot. As I climbed into the car, I coughed... and completely filled my diaper.

Guess I won't be early today :( Back upstairs I go... Oh, Joy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back