Anyone else have this problem (males only preferably)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi. Whenever I put on diapers, I always tend to get erect. Does this happen to anyone else, and how can I deal with it. Thanks

I have to wait up to a good handful of times and quickly tape before becoming erect.

your 20 and don't know how to deal with this issue yet

Sure he does. Just masturbate, and then put the diaper on. Most importantly though, do not take off your diaper after you have masturbated. Eventually you'll get to where you can wear a diaper without being erect. Eventually after that you'll be able to put one on without getting erect.

This does take time and training to undo that instant and automatic erection you're getting right now though. Just remember, diapers are WAY more than just sexual items for most people.

Slomo said:
Sure he does. Just masturbate, and then put the diaper on. Most importantly though, do not take off your diaper after you have masturbated. Eventually you'll get to where you can wear a diaper without being erect. Eventually after that you'll be able to put one on without getting erect.

This does take time and training to undo that instant and automatic erection you're getting right now though. Just remember, diapers are WAY more than just sexual items for most people.

Really? That works?

Carlson said:
Really? That works?

Yes it does. Maybe not the first time but it doesn't take very long.

Carlson said:
Really? That works?

Forgive me if I'm being rude here, but are you really 20?

rennecfox said:
Forgive me if I'm being rude here, but are you really 20?

Don't worry about it. Believe me or not, I am 20 but have a mild case of autism. So my mind isn't as devoleped

- - - Updated - - -

Katarn89 said:
Yes it does. Maybe not the first time but it doesn't take very long.

Ok and as it starts to work, will I still need to masturbate everytime i put a diaper on, or will I not need to at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:

Thanks, and will I need to masturbate every time I put a diaper on, or will I not need to at some point.

Thanks, and will I need to masturbate every time I put a diaper on, or will I not need to at some point.

Depends, if you do it often enough that you stop thinking about it, it won't be as much of an issue afterawhile, not to say there won't be times you won't have to release.

This happened to me when I first discovered diapers again at age 11. I would put a good nite on and remain hard for hours. Honestly, it was so exciting that for the entire few hours or so, I was aroused. After I wore more and more, I was able to wear without being erect. Once I was used to the wonderful sensation of the soft diaper around my privates- and even better; the feeling when wet. It's completely normal - fear not.

One nonmasturbating thing you can do is flex your quads and calfs for about 30 seconds. Because of the blood required to maintain the flex you will go limp.

Even in my thirties I would get hard when diapering up. No biggie.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That's for the good ideas. And if I do do the masturbating one, how long should I maturbate for? Until the erection goes away, or stop after maybe 10 minutes and let the erection go away then and put the diaper on after it does?

music4mike said:
This happened to me when I first discovered diapers again at age 11. I would put a good nite on and remain hard for hours. Honestly, it was so exciting that for the entire few hours or so, I was aroused. After I wore more and more, I was able to wear without being erect. Once I was used to the wonderful sensation of the soft diaper around my privates- and even better; the feeling when wet. It's completely normal - fear not.

I'm horny in general, but my erections seem to be less common or just softer in diapers now. Sometimes I just get semi hard

Carlson said:
Hi. Whenever I put on diapers, I always tend to get erect. Does this happen to anyone else, and how can I deal with it. Thanks

I'm sorry, I don't understand the problem.

There's 2 ways I go about dealing with this issue: either I masturbate first and then put the diaper on, or I try to diaper as quickly as I can without thinking about putting the diaper on. You have to be really quick to put it on that way, though, at least in my experience.

AdorableRabbit said:
I'm sorry, I don't understand the problem.

It's just that before this I though I was the only one with this problem but I've now found out that that is so far from true. And the initial problem is that it's a little uncomfortable and of the erection is really strong, it can be quite painful to push it down.

Carlson said:
... it's a little uncomfortable and of the erection is really strong, it can be quite painful to push it down.

I see, I've never found it uncomfortable... quite the opposite! It's pleasant and arousing, and one of the reasons I enjoy wearing. I too am surprised that lots of folks don't seem to want that, so I guess it really must not feel nice for a bunch of other folks too. *shrug*

It wouldn't have occurred to me to want to push it down wile erect ...*ouchie*

I am over 50 and have been a DL since I was young. I still get an erection at times. I have never masturbated before putting on on. I just find a comfortable position while erect. I do often masturbate in the diaper while wet. I call this #3 as I often go #1 and #2 first. Just thinking about this arrouses me. So, you have to determine what you want to do. You can go with it or masturbate first. Trial and error.

Carlson said:
Really? That works?

Absolutely. Of course it's way easier said than done. And getting to that point could take a year or more, but sure it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back