Anyone else have this problem (males only preferably)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
Absolutely. Of course it's way easier said than done. And getting to that point could take a year or more, but sure it's possible.

Ok thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

AdorableRabbit said:
I see, I've never found it uncomfortable... quite the opposite! It's pleasant and arousing, and one of the reasons I enjoy wearing. I too am surprised that lots of folks don't seem to want that, so I guess it really must not feel nice for a bunch of other folks too. *shrug*

It wouldn't have occurred to me to want to push it down wile erect ...*ouchie*

Yea, I just don't like being erect while wearing diaper. It's just not my thing you know? I think it feels better not being erect. It feels better to wet while not erect too for me. And most importantly, it takes away from me being a baby when I'm in little space! Baby's don't get big erections after all xD

I'm going to have to play Devil's advocate here and suggest you don't do what everyone is suggesting.

Whilst masturbating when diapering will help get rid of your erection in the short term, it can have the opposite effect in the long run. By doing this, you are teaching yourself that diaper time is masturbate time and you will keep getting erections.

When I'm trying to Diaper up and I'm erect, I lie for a while and try to think of something else. Maybe not even do that, just relax and think of nothing in particular until I'm calm enough to just put one on and be done with it.

Sometimes when I put one on or try to, I get erect. But after wearing a while, you won't get them as often as you do now.

Barush said:
I'm going to have to play Devil's advocate here and suggest you don't do what everyone is suggesting.

Whilst masturbating when diapering will help get rid of your erection in the short term, it can have the opposite effect in the long run. By doing this, you are teaching yourself that diaper time is masturbate time and you will keep getting erections.

When I'm trying to Diaper up and I'm erect, I lie for a while and try to think of something else. Maybe not even do that, just relax and think of nothing in particular until I'm calm enough to just put one on and be done with it.

I don't know, that never works for me.

Felt like this was worth mentioning. If you wear often the excitement goes away.. If you wear far and few between your not really training yourself to wear without an erection. If your wearing for excitement purposes only and you "tug one out" you probably won't be inclined to wear until your "in the mood" again.

Be thankful you can get erect. I finally had one since my accident. But my wife was at work when it happend. It did happen when my aid was changing me. She was professional about it. I was a little embarrassed.

In the beginning I had this problem with getting erect, but these days I can put on a diaper without getting erect. my guess is that I just got used to the diapers to the point that my arousal towards diapers isn't as strong anymore.

I will very frequently get erect when diapering myself. Honestly, the best thing to do is to just ignore it and continue to diaper yourself. If you just diaper yourself, the erection will quickly go away once you're diapered and just doing normal stuff (at least for me, it'll go away).
Carlson said:
That's for the good ideas. And if I do do the masturbating one, how long should I maturbate for? Until the erection goes away, or stop after maybe 10 minutes and let the erection go away then and put the diaper on after it does?
I wouldn't recommend the idea of masturbating before diapering yourself that others have mentioned. But if you are going to do it, there's no specific time frame. You'd do it until you finish the job. Doing so without finishing isn't going to stop your erection.

At 20, the best way for me to stop one (and I guess technically still is today) is to start doing math problems in my head. The more concentration required the better.

Its not uncommon for me, even with how long I've worn. I remember my first bag of bambino classico, I was rock hard from the moment I pulled one out of the bag. Could NOT get to sleep that aroused, never went down, and finally had to take off the diaper to get some rest. That was extremely annoying for me because one of my fantasies at the time was waking up and realizing I was diapered. It was weeks before I could get any sleep while diapered. And yes, those first few mornings where I was slowly waking up and then feeling that soft diaper between my legs and realizing I had worn a diaper to bed... the erection that produced was intense enough to be borderline painful.

Nowadays, sometimes I get erect and other times not. Because my erections will come and go throughout the night, I tend to sleep pointed up for the most part (also its more comfortable when on my side) but I have to reach down and angle downward to wet. (on my back of course) I remember early on it could be a LONG wait laying in bed for my wood to soften enough to quickly reach down and adjust, with thoughts of maybe being able to wet my diaper. (and I had NO chance of managing that!)

So yeah, "guy problems". Women have diaper wearing a lot easier than men, for a variety of reasons.

If I can pee that's the best way for me to lose an erection. Either in the toilet or in the diaper.

Maaturbation is just going to train your body to expect it when diapers come out.

bambinod said:
So yeah, "guy problems". Women have diaper wearing a lot easier than men, for a variety of reasons.

We have erection and aim problems but I think on the other hand we are less prone to infections.

Used to have this problem pretty much every time. Now wearing diapers are so routine it only happens on occasion. I prefer certain brands just so that I don't have to wait for the, ahem, tide to go back in before I put my diaps on.

If you have self-disgust after masturbating, and putting on a diaper, do the deed into the diaper, and set a limit on how long before you can take it off, and enforce it.

By that I mean - Must stay on for xxx hours, or until xxx time - Works really well for me.

If diapers get you erect - I'd hold the diaper with your legs, and watch something to totally take your mind off it - Futurama, The Simpsons, just anything. Found that series work better than movies as they are much more "intense" - Which is why I've gone for animated over something serious (The Flash, Star Trek) etc

Once it goes down, bung it on, and away you go :)

When I was younger it would happen all the time, now it only happens when my girlfriend changes me or really rare when I'm doing it myself. Sometimes I'll masturbate beforehand.

tickles51 said:
Not to undermine your larger point but, infants DO get erections (maybe not big erections).

http://www.livestrong.com/article/267344-erections-in-babies/

A girl friend of mine once said that she discovered her one year old 'humping' his teddy bear. Now there's a sexual DL in the making :)

That's actually a good point... both boy and girl babies do ... er ... "play" with their diapers. It's such a common thing that you're warned about it in parenting classes!

And many a girl under 2 will straddle her hand/ fist, bottle, pillow, arm of the couch, and rock back and forth. Totally normal self exploration and learning.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I am glad it happens to me. I take care of it into my diaper. Feels great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back