Rubber Diaper covers ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiekaye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
s-l500.jpg I just found these and Rubber not Pvc, can't wait for them to arrive :) anyone else tried Rubber ones?

They get soggy as they retain alot of heat. They do occasionally leak too

Ewww well i ordered them now and didn't cost the earth :smile1:
I gotta give them a whirl though ..

on the plus side, they do cut noise and odor down

I've considered those type, but meh. I've always like the regular PVC ones. Make sure you clean them often.

MickeyM said:
I've considered those type, but meh. I've always like the regular PVC ones. Make sure you clean them often.

I have to admit i really do like my pvc ones... easy to clean too !

You might try PUL plastic pants. They may have a similar texture, but they don't leak, you can wash them in the washing machine, they're quiet and they seem to breath.

As a youngster in the early 50’s I wore genuine Playtex rubber pants. Hot, I suppose. But it was the aroma, to this day I long for the sweet fragrance of Playtex rubber pants.

dogboy said:
You might try PUL plastic pants. They may have a similar texture, but they don't leak, you can wash them in the washing machine, they're quiet and they seem to breath.
They look ok but don't seem to be avalible much in the uk, but i'll keep looking . ty

I have been wearing rubber for about three years , Kin's has sold rubber for quite awhile , it is natural rubber rather than the traditional boilable rubber pants.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

WBxx said:
As a youngster in the early 50’s I wore genuine Playtex rubber pants. Hot, I suppose. But it was the aroma, to this day I long for the sweet fragrance of Playtex rubber pants.
well i'm looking forward to trying them just out of curiosity, and make a change from pvc ...

Well,

I have rubber,PVC,natural rubber,euro flex,tolex,pul, etc...

I prefer my pul ones, for the reason they are made with fabric over the top, so feel great!

Every pair of plastic pants, used with disposable or cloth most likely will leak occasionally, mostly due to user error! Albeit some other issues are sizing, worn out elastic, and the very poorly designed

Just this month I went back to rubber pants and love them.I bought mine on e bay,baby blue in color and they fit great as I like mine to balloon out like when I was a toddler. I have plenty of vinyl panties,but love the feel and smell of rubber pants.

Like WBxx, I remember real rubber pants from when I was a young kid; and I too loved their smell. I'm not sure what brand they were, but they came in a cardboard tube. I remember trying to confiscate the tube because the smell lingered even after the pants had been removed.

Inconinmiss said:
Like WBxx, I remember real rubber pants from when I was a young kid; and I too loved their smell. I'm not sure what brand they were, but they came in a cardboard tube. I remember trying to confiscate the tube because the smell lingered even after the pants had been removed.

You too!!! Pretty sure Playtex Baby Pants came in a cardboard tube as well as a small box. Besides fragrance, I remember them being stretchy fitting tightly over my diaper like a waterproof skin. Have equally pleasant memories of a rubber sheet with the same fragrance/stretchiness. This most certainly Playtex Baby Rubber Sheet was replaced with a heavier gauge rubber sheet when I was perhaps 4 or 5 years old. The new one was nice, but lacked the appeal of the original.

Inconinmiss said:

Cor yeah i just remember them being in a cardboard tube,and as you say the smell !,that really brings back memories ;)baby pants.jpg

Last edited:
Rubber baby buggy bumpers comes to mind, what is tolex I have never heard of it , euro flex can't be worn by diabetics something in our urine causes it to self destruct . Kins sells rubber bloomers they blouse nicely , I sleep in those .

I too remember fondly of rubber pants the smell and feel. Once when i was 4 i found a snap plastic pants and was trying to put them on over my pants and my 1 year older sister was making fun of me. I would take of down the street to a couple that had a radio out side and listen to Elvis sing( i loved to hear Elvis sing). So my ma had a harness that she would put on me that clipped to the close line to keep me from running off.

Plastic pants can be fun to wear

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Sounds like a human dog run ! Elvis the pelvis and diapers, what could be more natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back