Anyone like peeing their pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xpluswearer said:
I do not sugar coat things so I tell it like it is as others here are well aware of. So get used to it. I am stone cold serious here. What a way to spend a Sunday hmm.

XD The issue isn't that you didn't sugar coat it, the issue is nothing you said there makes any logical sense.
I can totally see a person asking you why do birds fly and your answer would be 2. Then someone askes you what is 1 + 1 and you say Bird.

The fact you are stone cold serious is just sad. Also, you are right, maybe you should learn to spend your Sundays doing something that doesn't make you look like a bigot.

Getting back to the OP........
I do this sometimes as a lead way to feeling little. Sometieme I pretend it is a accident other times I am just being a naughty girl. Then again I also like getting desperate to the point of wetting.

xpluswearer said:
I do not sugar coat things so I tell it like it is as others here are well aware of. So get used to it. I am stone cold serious here. What a way to spend a Sunday hmm.

You didn't sugarcoat anything. What you did is provide no evidence that there are people out there using up your tax dollars on public assistance because wetting themselves on purpose is a financial strain - because you could look all over the Internet and find none.

You realize you are doing yourself harm, the more you hold it the bigger your bladder gets over time , until one day it becomes dysfunctional and urinating does not empty it all the way, then you are subject to infections from stale urine living around your bladder , and the potential exists for kidney damage and failure from back pressure in the system , also the holding of urine to that level causes urine to back fill the ureters and into the kidneys , you have two and can live with one as long as you don't have HBP , don't mean to be a wet diaper ,but harmless fun can be harmfull.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

xpluswearer said:
Everything I said made sense otherwise you would not keep replying to me. Kinda hitting a nerve am I ...
Remember the knife cuts both ways on the Bigot thing also. FYI .
Replying isn't an indication of you being right. x.x Seriously there is something wrong with you.

Tetra said:
You realize you are doing yourself harm, the more you hold it the bigger your bladder gets over time , until one day it becomes dysfunctional and urinating does not empty it all the way, then you are subject to infections from stale urine living around your bladder , and the potential exists for kidney damage and failure from back pressure in the system , also the holding of urine to that level causes urine to back fill the ureters and into the kidneys , you have two and can live with one as long as you don't have HBP , don't mean to be a wet diaper ,but harmless fun can be harmfull.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Ok, the first part is true, if you do it too often you can stretch out your bladder over time and it can cause issues later down the road. This isn't necessarily always the case though. The second portion however isn't exactly true, your bladder will be forced empty before it ever harms your kidneys, the exception being if there is something wrong that causes your body not to have that response.

Edit:
xpluswearer said:
I do not have to provide proof. That you would have to look inward on all those who do this silly thrill act. and ask yourself why do not I have extra money at end of the week or month after paying the bills .. wonder why you have a high electric or gas bill huh ? its all the washing your clothes and showers. Wonder why after a few years your washer and dryer needs replacement ? why you need to get a wardrobe change ? all that costs money and when you waste your money on that some will just say hey I can get free money from the taxpayer IE Food Stamps section 8 or Utility assistance or cash welfare to pay for the new washer or dryer that is where it crosses a line!
That act will not be paid for by me !

Seriously, this absolutly makes no sense. I don't even know where on earth you came up with this crazy ass shit. You are beginning to make my mother look more sane ... and that is quite the accomplishment.

xpluswearer said:
I do not have to provide proof. That you would have to look inward on all those who do this silly trill act. and ask yourself why do not I have extra money at end of the week or month after paying the bills .. wonder why you have a high electric or gas bill huh ? its all the washing your clothes and showers. Wonder why after a few years your washer and dryer needs replacement ? why you need to get a wardrobe change ? all that costs money and when you waste your money on that some will just say hey I can get free money from the taxpayer IE Food Stamps section 8 or Utility assistance or cash welfare to pay for the new washer or dryer that is where it crosses a line!
That act will not be paid for by me !

If you're going to make an argument, you need to back it up with something. Just a misguided opinion is not going to work.

If you want to argue about people wasting your tax dollars, what about all the women who pop out a kid every year, each with a different father, who then need to be supported with food stamps and other programs? But yet somehow you seem more concerned about this imaginary portion of the population who wet themselves so much it takes a financial toll.

I think any person of average intelligence who has a fetish for wetting themselves knows to stop before it gets to that level. I can't even imagine how often you'd need to do it to get to that point. I mean, even if you wet your pants once a day, how much extra laundry will you have to do? Maybe one or two extra loads a week. If that got too costly for the person, I think they would most likely cut back on peeing themselves, not think ''Gee, better go file for welfare!''

I don't know where you got this ridiculous idea. It would get costly if someone like you, who is incontinent, was dealing with their issue without protection, but that is not who you are talking about. Most people with a wetting fetish do not go around all day long wetting themselves and needing to change their clothes multiple times a day.

And guess what? Even if those imaginary pants-wetters did collect benefits, you'd be paying for it out of your taxes whether you like it or not, because it is not you who decides where that money goes.

Since you're so concerned, maybe you should just make yourself a picket sign and stand outside your local assistance office, or maybe write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper - ''No benefits for kinksters!'' Sound ridiculous? Yeah? Get the hint yet?

xpluswearer said:
With my current diapers I do not have leaks therefore no additional laundry is generated even bedding is bone dry. Cannot tell you the last time I had a leak or a diaper fail on me oh wait maybe 20 plus years ago when Depends switched from green backed to white backed and made them very thin so there. Between the L-4 X Plus and the Dry 24-7 and the DCAmor I am fully protected.
And this is not the venue for family reproductive discussions.. I have discussed that issue on other forums will not here.
And yes I do decide where it goes if I do not like how the lawmakers do their job I will do 2 things one vote them out of office and two I will continue to show up at local meet and greets and call their offices and lambaste them and direct them to change or be voted out !

You obviously did not either 1)read or 2)comprehend what you read because I wrote it might be costly to be incontinent without protection.

Well then, by all means call up your local Congressman or Representative and tell him or her not to allow benefits to compulsive pants-wetters! :rolleyes:

I don't do it regularly, but the few times I've wet my pants in memory it's been a delightful feeling.

The physical sensation is surprisingly intoxicating, and for feeling like a little the feeling was amazin'!

Locked, until I can cleanup the derailment here.

Reopening this thread. I've left some of the replies in place, but please stick to the question at hand in any further replies. Thank you!

I only like peeing my diapers, never my pants.

Warmness said:
Obviously most of us enjoy diapers but is there anyone on here that likes putting on a pair of jeans or pajama pants and holding their bladder until it is bursting amd then just let go soaking your pants, for me its a wonderful feeling I feel naughty and ashamed but in a good way, is anyone else like this?

I've peed in my pants lots. Especially while on a long drive with no rest areas or toilet facilities in sight. Admittedly, I enjoy doing it: one of life's simple pleasures. I piss my jeans, sometimes, when I'm working outdoors in warm weather and I always pee in my swimming trunks at the beach. I was a confirmed 'pants pee' guy before I *discovered* diapers.

Reactions: wetaccident
Thank you Mod's

Just like Calico, I only pee in my diapers but not in my pants. :)

If I can get away with it without getting caught, yeah.

I do it sometimes, but only when I know I can get home easily without anyone knowing and rinse my jeans before they smell.

I like the naughtiness of it even if it isn't very practical.

I have done this a couple of times, only in private or in the dark...problem is my socks and shoes get wet, which is kinda irritating!

InfantyDen said:
I have done this a couple of times, only in private or in the dark...problem is my socks and shoes get wet, which is kinda irritating!

This isn't my thing, so I'm just asking: does it cut into the fun or maybe the spontaneity if you take your shoes and socks off first? If it didn't matter, I'd think standing in the tub would be ideal. Failing that, maybe there's a good reason for Crocs after all.

I wear daytime diapers and it's perfectly normal to wet your diaper if you can't mâke it

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Trevor said:
This isn't my thing, so I'm just asking: does it cut into the fun or maybe the spontaneity if you take your shoes and socks off first? If it didn't matter, I'd think standing in the tub would be ideal. Failing that, maybe there's a good reason for Crocs after all.

The first time I ever tried this it was just a leak, no risk to shoes.

The second time I did it was in the shower w/o shoes, basically trying to see how wet I could get.

Natives makes a Croc-like (all one piece plastic shoe) that's styled like a regular sneaker, so if I wanted to I guess I could do that. After a point though I'd worry about floor clean up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back