What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a days work at the charity shop and I'm playing duplo at the moment, and enjoying the bright vid I'd colours of themimage.jpg

Now, I'm playing picnicimage.jpg

Playing tablet waiting for ps4 finish downloading but mostly bored wish had friends in texas

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Watching Criminal Minds.

tea time at 10:27 pm..

im in my jammies with my paci in my mouth procrastinating getting ready for work. I'm not ready
to adult today lol.

Colouring my new dot to dot colouring book with stickers in, like a toddler of cours with my left hand!

image.jpg

Browsing this forum

Watching Star Trek episodes on DVD.

Watching zootopia

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm dressed in my fav diaper babygrow with shorts and t shirt on watching tv

Watching paw patrol for the first time ever (kinda cute) and after I write this I'm going to refill my sippy cup with kool aid and take a nap then play with my tiny look and find books.

Watching CookieSwirl C

Crawling around and waiting for the day to end =w=

Playing with my cars and afterwards I gotta go job searching again, damn adulting but at least I'll get paid!

Searching all interesting groups and reading discusions. :)

I am in diapered handicapped teenager mode and I am watching STAR TREK on DVD this evening.

Just finished dying Easter eggs. Getting ready to watch Merlin and eat pizza. ^_^

I'm sketching out new sewing ideas. I'm going to try to take the day tomorrow to make a romper or onesie. <^.^7

Brushing my bunny. She doesnt like this at all. She is thumping! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back