Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm wondering if everybody could post a pic of what they are doing whether it's little space or adult space once a day as a blog/blog sort of thing and comes back everyday to repost kinda like the "what diaper are you wearing stash?" Just because I'm interested in what everybody is doing.

image.jpgimage.jpg
I'm in little space right now after watching Simpsons and I'm loving how bright and colourful these blocks are and their shapes are awesome!

I'll post tommorow:)

- - - Updated - - -

(To the mods) can this be a sort of thread where members can share their adult baby and adult life pictures so we can share our lives together and what we are doing in the world? (One where it stays open all the time so everybody can post their stuff for years to come, a bit like the stickys in "diaper talk" like the threads "what diaper are you wearing?" And " show us your stash"

- - - Updated - - -

P.s you don't have to show your face if you feel uncomfortable with the idea

Nice idea for a thread, hope it takes off. I am currently going through my retro games collection after playing some of them for a few hours. Looking at all the old boxes, booklets and associated paraphernalia makes me think of happy times. I will not show it all as it would take a while but I have been going through my Dreamcast 2D fighter and Heroes of Might and Magic collection this evening. Oh the joy!
Heroes collection.jpgDC fighter collection.jpg

Last edited:
Being disabled I spend a lot of time reading.
I have a couple thrift stores with large book racks and i pick up a couple paperbacks every time i am there.
Now i have a shopping bag full ready to read when i need a new book.

Now that its warming up i may take a 100 mile trip to a hot springs to soak for a day.

It's at a great start, thanks for your posts so far!

- - - Updated - - -

Right now, I'm in bed about to change my diaper.

At the current moment I'm sitting at my computer desk using my paci.

Currently in bed. Just brushed my teeth, trying to ease my anxiety enough to sleep.

Great idea for a thread! :D

..looking at my Melissa&Doug magnetic fish!!!

DSC02707.jpg

I am watching "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" cartoons.

6:30am and having a coffee outside wearing my wet underpants.
I sat on the concrete and "had an accident....." oops.

Playing with Lego.

Sucking on a paci, in my footed onesie and playing with Lego. Going out tomorrow to buy more toys (yay!)

IMG_2999.jpg

I'm going to buy a Thomas the Tank Engine aqua doodle, some wooden building blocks and... I don't know what else lol. But I've got some money to waste and I'm happy to "waste" it on toys.

Edit: I decided to get over my fear and upload a picture. I feel I can trust you guys.

Last edited:
It's at a good start I hope the mods can make it a permanent thing! I just come back from my nana and grandads with some new clothes and I had a meal. At the moment just unpacking my stuff.

Just got up for got to do my homework set by my friend for Monday morning before I go to work he knows I'm a little one of many people that now I am so dose his family I get the same work as his son

I'm currently laying down on my phone, in a wet little pawz and suckin my paci and getting myself ready for sleep.

Watching Dragon Ball Kai and chewing on the teething ring my wife got me, ^__^

Right now, I am laying in my bed. Wishing I was padded but still staying positive!

Checking out barbie.com website

- - - Updated - - -

It's my day off, so I'm gonna look on job searching websites afterwards and look for local jobs

No such look today! Didn't understand the terms they put down, need to do my reaserach!

- - - Updated - - -

BlubbyTheBlueWhale said:
Right now, I am laying in my bed. Wishing I was padded but still staying positive!

Stay positive, hope you can be padded soon :)

- - - Updated - - -

BabyKai said:
Sucking on a paci, in my footed onesie and playing with Lego. Going out tomorrow to buy more toys (yay!)

View attachment 28789

I'm going to buy a Thomas the Tank Engine aqua doodle, some wooden building blocks and... I don't know what else lol. But I've got some money to waste and I'm happy to "waste" it on toys.

Edit: I decided to get over my fear and upload a picture. I feel I can trust you guys.
Cool! I wish I have that much Lego! I have the girly Lego and I got a big box that I'm gonna fill my Lego with once I get more of it!

- - - Updated - - -

That's strange I saw your paci out on the streets, well my dog chewed it but it looked exactly like the one in the picture!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a pink and purple version of that paci too! My pink one has a bear and my purple one says hello on it

image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Playing sims 3 image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Baby Kai,did you get your new toys?

I am flipping between the NIT and the play in games of the NCAA basketball tourney. Not the "littlest" of activities, but, hey, I was playing with Play Doh a little bit ago. :)

Just finished working on my cupcake latch hook and writing in my positivity journal. Now I'm just laying in bed looking at my candy corn lights. Might watch YouTube in a bit.

Aha everybody, I am sitting in front of computer with Smith Chips. See u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back