Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got Inked

Default I got Inked

Earlier today I went in to get a tattoo at 6pm.. after 3 1/2 hours it was done.
    I got a tribal wolf tattoo on my left upper arm but it is still in the making because im going to add a moon for a background it killed my pocketbook tho but it is well worth it. It was a add on for my tribal and wolf kanji

Before the full ink:

After The Full ink:

the image:

Original sketch for the tattoo by Frost Woolfe used with his permission
    Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 03-Apr-2009 at 10:28.

To be completely honest, I personally hate tribal tattoos. However, this is one of the few I don't hate since it's clearly meant to represent something. It's actually not bad at all. I wouldn't go for the moon, but that's just me and my personal taste talking.

Don't listen to much to me though, since this is what I want to do when I finally get around to it:

Ok, I won't do the cross part, but still. People who watch The Whitest Kid U Know will get it.

I really like it! And I usually don't like tattoos. Nice dude. How much was it?

If I saw that on someone I would think... "Furry"

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    I really like it! And I usually don't like tattoos. Nice dude. How much was it?

It was around $150. also read this link it is about my artist and what inspired him: Tattoos tell the tragic tale of Eagle man's life after death of wife, baby | News Updates | Idaho Statesman(please Read it)

I Respect Him for what he does.

Neat. Were it mine, I'd have had it faded in, but it's not.

Either way, 'tis grand, and it looks like you're committed to it now.

This is going to become like the sun for my back ground for night and day:
    Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 03-Apr-2009 at 11:02.