Status
Not open for further replies.

babyleanna75

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
My payee actually shocked me by giving me 80 for shows at Payless and 50 for clothing at thiftstores and gas money to travel 100 miles away. I'm excited to have a girls day with my sister. I'm pretty good at picking clothes but sis has more experience than me it should be fun

babyleanna75 said:
My payee actually shocked me by giving me 80 for shows at Payless and 50 for clothing at thiftstores and gas money to travel 100 miles away. I'm excited to have a girls day with my sister. I'm pretty good at picking clothes but sis has more experience than me it should be fun

Go for it, and I hope you have fun. I never had a brother or sister, so my wife and I had/have three kids, and they are all very close. Enjoy the time you have with your sister.

babyleanna75 said:

First time I ever went out shopping—or for that matter out in women's clothing at all––was with my mom and one of my sisters. I remember it was pretty glorious.

I actually have the money in my account to do it now but my payees office is a pain. And I can't wait to have a girls day with my sister.. My only hope is that my sister's stupid jerk of a boy friend stays home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back