New goodnites!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a hypothesis, but this is what I think on why they added this change. I will place it on the addition of the XS goodnites to bridge the gap between S/M Goodnites, and the lack of a 4T-5T night time pull-up. With children that young, they would still be prone to #2 accidents where a double leg barrier could come in useful at confining the mess. If pull-ups have these, I think Goodnites added in that feature to the product line specifically for that size and that issue, but since they have to all be produced by the single Kimberly-Clark factory, it might be an addition to all sizes because it would cost time and more money to shift production to not install a second leak guard for S/M and L/XL and only place them in the XS. Just my 2 cents.

Some older kids with certain disabilities use Goodnites, even during the day.
These double barriers might help them, and if they don't, the parents will let KC know all about it.

I hope when someone grabs a pack of the S/M Goodnites either Iron Man or Tink(well 85% would get Iron Man, because no boy would have interest of buying girl diapers) and compares them to the last edition of the S/M Goodnites, to see if they're bigger or just upgraded a little bit.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I hope when someone grabs a pack of the S/M Goodnites either Iron Man or Tink(well 85% would get Iron Man, because no boy would have interest of buying girl diapers) and compares them to the last edition of the S/M Goodnites, to see if they're bigger or just upgraded a little bit.
Plenty of guys on this forum buy "girl" GoodNites and diapers. Some of us like the prints and some find that when we point our "stuff" down it is better to have padding at the bottom instead of in front.

AstroMan said:
Plenty of guys on this forum buy "girl" GoodNites and diapers. Some of us like the prints and some find that when we point our "stuff" down it is better to have padding at the bottom instead of in front.

I actually buy the girl ones too for these reasons, but one person on another thread says that he "wasn't interested in the girl graphics, to be honest" and that's why 85% of males get the boy ones to compare the product.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I actually buy the girl ones too for these reasons, but one person on another thread says that he "wasn't interested in the girl graphics, to be honest" and that's why 85% of males get the boy ones to compare the product.

Are you talking about me? I'm interested in the boys designs because I'm a boy/dude.

AnimeDude892 said:
Are you talking about me? I'm interested in the boys designs because I'm a boy/dude.

Mostly other males. please don't get mad, it's an honest opinion

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Mostly other males. please don't get mad, it's an honest opinion

I'm not mad at all. Why are you expecting me to be mad at you? Of course i'm not mad.

GoodnitesFan97 said:

I don't have pictures to compare because I am home from college at the moment, but I bought a pack of the S/M Goodnites with the double leak guards and they are way snugger. I don't think I can even fit in them anymore, which is ironic because I can fit into 4t5t Pull-Ups

GoodnitesLover8 said:
I don't have pictures to compare because I am home from college at the moment, but I bought a pack of the S/M Goodnites with the double leak guards and they are way snugger. I don't think I can even fit in them anymore, which is ironic because I can fit into 4t5t Pull-Ups

Wish GoodNites had Easy Open Sides(like the ones from Korea), that's the reason why I fit the 4T-5T Pull Ups(put the open sides like a diaper)

I bought some friday, but I havent had the chance to get them inside yet. Hoping for the parents to leave so I can grab them, otherwise will have to be Monday after they leave for work. I sure hope that The new ones are better, as wall-mart didnt have them in the package, only in the box with like 36 of them.

-update
I put one on, while I don' t think they are any taller, they do seem to not have any gaps between my legs and my parts anymore. They seem to fit better, a bit looser.

Last edited:
Do a lot of people here actually fit into Goodnites/Drynites? Because I'm 5'8, 120lb with 38 inch hips and 26 waist which I assumed would be on the skinniest side of the spectrum yet the L/XL Drynites are SUPER tight on me. In fact the very first pair I tried on both the sides ripped open. And yet I have heard of large men wearing these things! Is there something I'm missing? I will say the absorbency is better than I was expecting; one Drynite lasted two heavy wettings plus several dribbles without leaking on me.

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
Do a lot of people here actually fit into Goodnites/Drynites? Because I'm 5'8, 120lb with 38 inch hips and 26 waist which I assumed would be on the skinniest side of the spectrum yet the L/XL Drynites are SUPER tight on me. In fact the very first pair I tried on both the sides ripped open. And yet I have heard of large men wearing these things! Is there something I'm missing? I will say the absorbency is better than I was expecting; one Drynite lasted two heavy wettings plus several dribbles without leaking on me.

38" hips are the reason why you're not going to be able to fit into them well at all. You're going to have to look for adult oriented pullups.

CrypticTaco said:
38" hips are the reason why you're not going to be able to fit into them well at all. You're going to have to look for adult oriented pullups.

It's kind of disappointing since reading around here I was expecting to fit into Goodnites very easily. But I guess even though it says up to 125lb they're just not designed for an adult woman's hips, even if you weigh 125lb or less. Luckily Tena pullups in Medium fit me like a glove it's just too bad they're not as cute. The Goodnites still fit well enough to have fun with but I wouldn't risk wearing in public in case they broke.

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
It's kind of disappointing since reading around here I was expecting to fit into Goodnites very easily. But I guess even though it says up to 125lb they're just not designed for an adult woman's hips, even if you weigh 125lb or less. Luckily Tena pullups in Medium fit me like a glove it's just too bad they're not as cute. The Goodnites still fit well enough to have fun with but I wouldn't risk wearing in public in case they broke.

Interesting. I guess its just bone structure differences. At 170lbs goodnites fit PERFECTLY on me.

- - - Updated - - -

CrinkleMyJimmies said:

Interesting. I guess its just bone structure differences. At 170lbs goodnites fit PERFECTLY on me.

ryan2127 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, different weight distribution (I'm basically skinny with a proportionally big butt) and also the Australian Goodnites (as Drinites) might be a little different from those in other countries. The ones I have seem to have very weak sides that can't take much stretching.

GDNTSKID said:
Too bad I just stocked-up on the older style ones. I'll be checking them out for sure. It looks like they are getting rid of the camo print, and just going with the striped underwear design, judging by their website. I clicked on the boys xl size and didn't see the camo prints, which is too bad because I love those. I'm definitely excited they are making them bigger though. I just wish KC made pull-ups trainers in the boys xl goodnite sizes with the same designs. I would love to have Cars, Mickey, Miles from Tomorrowland, or Doc McStuffins on my pull ups.

They aren't getting rid of the camo design. Note that their website only shows one design from each size. They all have two designs (they have size Goodnites went gender-specific).

CrypticTaco said:

That, and being 120 lbs puts even CrinkleMyJimmies nearly over on the even the xl size too. Anyone else bigger who believes they can "fit" into a goodnites is just kidding themselves.

Slomo said:
That, and being 120 lbs puts even CrinkleMyJimmies nearly over on the even the xl size too. Anyone else bigger who believes they can "fit" into a goodnites is just kidding themselves.

I've found that weight doesn't mean much. Its waist/hip size that counts. I'm 153 lbs with a 32" waist and I legitimately fit into the new ones. The old ones left the top of my ass crack showing. I would describe the fit of the new ones on me like wearing a pair of brief underwear that was one waist size smaller than I would usually wear. They're tight, but they really do fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back