New goodnites!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodnitesLover8

Est. Contributor
Hey guys. I have seen a couple requests for pictures of the new Goodnites with the double leak barriers. I thought I would be the first to share them :smile1:

As you can see, the new Goodnites are wider in the bum, taller, and have double leak guards. What you can't see is the faster absorption rate and that the crotch is noticeably deeper. The double leak guards also make the fit a bit snugger around the guards to keep leaks down. These are the large extra large of course.

http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/GoodnitesLover8/library/Goodnites Comparison

Last edited:
Thank you GoodnitesLover8.

Sweet! I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing a whole lot more. The new ones look like they might fit my 32" waist without issues. I'm grabbing a pack as soon as I can.

Question, will they fit me a lot better than the ones they made a year ago?, since the ones I got recently didn't(or barely) fit me(they were the Cinderella ones).

Sweet! one question though, are these coming out later or are they already out in the market?

Are those the old L/XL shown in the pics as well?

- - - Updated - - -

CrypticTaco said:
Are those the old L/XL shown in the pics as well?

Not that old. They are the 5 layer protection without the double leak guards

- - - Updated - - -

Skwuzzy said:
Sweet! I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing a whole lot more. The new ones look like they might fit my 32" waist without issues. I'm grabbing a pack as soon as I can.

They should fit you fine. The absorption rate is like 2 or 3 times as good. The capacity is better too

- - - Updated - - -

12srepaid said:
Thank you GoodnitesLover8.

You're welcome :)

- - - Updated - - -

LennyFace said:
Sweet! one question though, are these coming out later or are they already out in the market?

I got mine on Amazon. I haven't seen the extra small ones online though

- - - Updated - - -

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Question, will they fit me a lot better than the ones they made a year ago?, since the ones I got recently didn't(or barely) fit me(they were the Cinderella ones).

I suppose it depends on where they didn't fit you. The sides aren't much stretchier, but if you have male anatomy and sizing in the crotch was an issue, they should fit better. I wouldn't count on them fitting though. I have a 32 inch waist and they fit great, but I can't see them fitting perfectly if you add a couple inches, although they should fit. 36 inches would probably have you stretching them to the limits. However, crotch width is a bit better. Crotch depth is much better (helps to prevent overflow leaks from flooding)

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone wants to see a pictures of me wearing them, just let me know. I don't want to show people a crotch shot unless they want to see one. If there is some interest, I'll put pictures of me wearing them in a different album.

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason, I can't see my initial post on this thread. Can everyone else see it okay?

No. I don't see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see it either

GoodnitesLover8 said:
- - - Updated - - -

I suppose it depends on where they didn't fit you. The sides aren't much stretchier, but if you have male anatomy and sizing in the crotch was an issue, they should fit better. I wouldn't count on them fitting though. I have a 32 inch waist and they fit great, but I can't see them fitting perfectly if you add a couple inches, although they should fit. 36 inches would probably have you stretching them to the limits. However, crotch width is a bit better. Crotch depth is much better (helps to prevent overflow leaks from flooding)

It was size S/M, but will the newer ones size L/XL fit me?

GoodnitesFan97 said:
GoodnitesLover8 said:
- - - Updated - - -

It was size S/M, but will the newer ones size L/XL fit me?

Perhaps. They will probably fit if you have a 34 inch waist or smaller. The sm won't fit you. 36 inch waist is a maybe, but you would be pushing the limits.

Odd. Which moderator messed with my post (pun not intentional)? My post reappeared like magic. Well thanks for fixing my post moderator fairy person :)

I swung by Walmart tonight and saw that the S-M were new but the L-XLs weren't updated yet. I suppose they needed to sell before they'd be restocked. I'll wait until I wear out my current stash a bit more before I order another full box of GoodNites from Amazon.

Dejectedly, I started wetting the now-obsolete GoodNite I am currently wearing right then and there in front of the packages of GoodNites at Walmart. No leaks. Holla.

Edit: Question! Did the new GoodNites from Amazon come in a plain Kimberly Clark box the way they've been for a while? Or were they in an obvious bright blue GoodNites branded box?

Quesadilla said:
I swung by Walmart tonight and saw that the S-M were new but the L-XLs weren't updated yet. I suppose they needed to sell before they'd be restocked. I'll wait until I wear out my current stash a bit more before I order another full box of GoodNites from Amazon.

Dejectedly, I started wetting the now-obsolete GoodNite I am currently wearing right then and there in front of the packages of GoodNites at Walmart. No leaks. Holla.

Edit: Question! Did the new GoodNites from Amazon come in a plain Kimberly Clark box the way they've been for a while? Or were they in an obvious bright blue GoodNites branded box?

They were in the plain KC-branded box inside an Amazon box. The KC box had count and sizing information and was glued shut. There is an option to have them shipped in an Amazon box, which I selected since I am in college.

The new leak guards look very similar to the leak guard construction found on the Korean Goodnites.

DanElmontan said:
The new leak guards look very similar to the leak guard construction found on the Korean Goodnites.

And similar to the leak guards on Huggies Pullups

Any idea when these will be out in the UK (as drynites)?

Just got some.............
I think im going to cry...wait i am....after all the years of making them smaller...god..
I'm so excited i hope they keep this change. They look more like the old one size wise. The price went up by a dollar! but if keep making them larger like this ill keep getting them. !:)
I guess they'll be selling more now that there larger. they seem to be in similar size to my 2006 goodnites(dragracers) and there my favorite. Guess that + sign means more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back