diapers in puplic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its fine to wear in public... just remember to wear something over it otherwise it will be public.

I try to avoid wearing in public when ever I can. I am incontinent though, so that means I just avoid public places in general. Actually I avoid it because I'm an introvert, my diapers are just a part of me so it doesn't matter where I go I'm always diapered.

I'm incontinent and have worn 24/7/365 for about 30 years. I wear high-capacity diapers such as Dry 24/7 or Abena Level 4 with a pair of ordinary knitted men's underwear over the diaper and ordinary street clothes over that. Nobody besides my family and medical-care team has ever asked any questions about whether or why I'm wearing a diaper. I'm discrete about it, but several times I've discovered that the top of my diaper was exposed when my t-shirt came untucked in back. So a number of people may well have noticed, but nobody has ever said anything about it. It's not really that much of a big deal.

Calico said:
How often do you go to ER? Are you so accident prone you always end up in ER or have any medical conditions that make you go to ER often?

Only a few times in my life, none of which was when I was diapered.

I'm more of a 'what if?' kinda guy....but not to the point it'll stop me doing it

puppyz said:
Except the staff in the ER >.< ..... This thought goes through my mind often when I'm about to head out padded (or in panties like I used to >.> ) XD

I have had that happen, after a car accident but the only reaction I have had from ER staff is from a medical point of view, basically have you had that looked at type reaction and I have after that they don't care, they just want to make sure you are healthy and that you get treated for the injury you are at the ER for.

I went to the ER just last thursday. I'm supposed to be openly draining pee, but have developed a stricture and couldn't go at all. They had to put a catheter in me. Needless to say my diaper was obvious, but the ER staff didn't even question why I had one on.

Slomo said:
I went to the ER just last thursday. I'm supposed to be openly draining pee, but have developed a stricture and couldn't go at all. They had to put a catheter in me. Needless to say my diaper was obvious, but the ER staff didn't even question why I had one on.

How long can you to leave a cath in ? Are they painful to insert ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

0221nappie81 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Most doctors seem to prefer having them changed out every week, or maybe two, though I've also seen some who say you can leave them in for up to a month.

As long as your bladder keeps draining, then there is minimal risk of getting an infection comming in- so lots of water is a must. However, the longer you go, the greater the risk for it becoming blocked and causing more problems than just an infection. Otherwise, the real chance for infection comes from inserting a catheter in the first place.

And yes it hurts like a sob to insert a catheter. They use lidocane gel in the tip of your penis first, and on the catheter. This helps, but it still is a burning pain to insert one. That pain always goes away within an hour though.

For me, a decade ago I developed a urethral sensitivity from plolonged 24/7 catheter use. So now the catheter also burns and is somewhat painful for me all of the time.

The one good thing with catheters is you don't have to use them with a bag, and can let it drain into a diaper (fully simulated incontinence there). About half will say this is very dangerous, the other half of doctors don't care at all. It's all who you talk to, and more likely how prone you are to getting infections in general.

Another good point I've found, is that having a catheter in will quickly cut back on any thoughts of mastubation or sex. You can cum with one in though, without causing any actual damage. At most it will feel a little painful, as well as feeling a pressure down there since your cum will need to work its way out past the catheter.

I've periodically used them for over a decade, (including right now) and never once got an infection. Others will be prone to them though, and for them even I wouldn't recommend this.

In general, I'd say the use of catheters should be approached lightly and carefully. They can be bought on amazon and ebay without a prescriptio, just make sure you stay as clean as you can in handling them at home too. Of course, when you can't pee that's a different story and should go to the ER anyways.

I also wear full time and in public every day. Just like my underwear before, I don't show it to anyone. It's very personal to me and I do all I can to keep it that way. Being discovered at wk would suck. But, like everything else, there's a learning curve as it is different from regular underwear.

I've had the shirt bottom caught on the waist thing enough times until I caught on to wear a onesie or bodysuit. Fortunately, these incidents occurred where nobody knows me. The onesie /bodysuit also helps w bulk, noise and placement. I've learned how to dress around the extra thickness and am working on keeping the right frame of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
TheChameleon said:
I've recently gotten into plastic-backed diapers
I refer cloth backed because they feel more like baby ones and less noise

- - - Updated - - -

Jamieboy said:
I'm gratified to see some common sense responses.
a few years ago I wrote something like this on a Facebook page and got a lot of shit for it so I decided to leave the group. I mean in the city center you gonna have families and it basicly showing you fetishes of to unwilling members of the public

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
and so if they even do care, there is this thing called doctor patient confidentiality after all.
but what do you tell them, do you just straight up tell them or what like. I mean I can see where you coming from like you can say its a recent development and you are embarrassed so you haven't gone to the doctor

I worry about emergencies happening while I'm diapered, maybe legal trouble. I worry about getting arrested and then the cops finding out I'm wearing but here's what I tell myself. Getting arrested is going to be far more stressful than some police seeing me in a big baby diaper. Embarrassing? Hell, yes, but it's not the worst part.

Are you in the habit of getting lifted by the police?

aleakyboomboom said:
Are you in the habit of getting lifted by the police?
Nope. Never had any legal trouble. I'm a good boy. But you know how irrational fears are. Get pulled over for something and unknowingly, whatever.

icklespace said:
but what do you tell them, do you just straight up tell them or what like. I mean I can see where you coming from like you can say its a recent development and you are embarrassed so you haven't gone to the doctor

You be honest, and tell them everything related to the physical and medical aspect of your incontinence.

Pad up, get dressed and walk out the house with your head held high. I gaurantee no one will look twice. My incontinence and how I deal with it is a private matter and as long as you dont draw attention to the fact you're wearing a diaper no one will see or care.

UrbanOtter said:
Pad up, get dressed and walk out the house with your head held high. I gaurantee no one will look twice. My incontinence and how I deal with it is a private matter and as long as you dont draw attention to the fact you're wearing a diaper no one will see or care.

So true no one will notice if you don't draw attention to your self. I've worn 24/7 for over 5 years now.

UrbanOtter said:
I should write this on a small card and look at it every once and a while.

0221nappie81 said:

I use catheters five times a day but I use intermittent catheters; one use, in and out, and throw it away. It's in there for less than a minute. They are never painful but sometimes they're a little uncomfortable going in if it's cold (my bathroom is unheated and it gets really cold in there in winter). It warms up as soon as the flow starts though. If it's warm to start with, I hardly feel it at all.

The only time I've experienced discomfort with a catheter was after surgery when I had a foley that drains into a bag. I had that for a week. Putting it in was fine, taking it out was a bit painful. I think it dries out a bit so it drags on the urethra as it's pulled out. In theory, a foley can be left in for up to three weeks but I don't fancy that at all.

As for wearing diapers in public, in the 5-6 years I've been wearing them, I don't think anyone has noticed. At worst, they probably think I have a fat ass (to match my fat belly). Just once, in all that time, someone in a public bathroom said "what's that noise?" while I was changing, and it wasn't even the tapes, it was the sound of bagging up the wet one. I ignored them and carried on. They were gone by the time I came out of the stall.

I don't make a scene of it, I make sure the waistband isn't visible if my shirt should come un-tucked. But if anyone does notice, I don't care.

Slomo said:
You be honest, and tell them everything related to the physical and medical aspect of your incontinence.
I was going on the premises of wearing just for fun

I've been trying to figure out a good go-to answer. Incontinence wont be a good excuse for me since the ones I wear are babyish. It really is just a security, comfort, and de-stressing device that's a deeply personal and private nature. But one you are not ashamed of none the less. Maybe say something along those lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back